WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Problem with my Zenith

712 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  D N Ravenna 
#1 ·
After reading the reviews and looking at them for at least a year, I finally bought a new Zenith Class Open El Primero in April. Beautiful watch. It ran for about a month and quit. I took it to the store and they gave me a new one. This second one is even more accurate than the first. Within 35 seconds a month. Of course my 15 year old Rolex is slightly better but I really like this watch. Today at 1:18 pm it quit running. I can't believe it! I don't know whether to go back and ask for a third one or demand my money back.

#3 ·
Could you provide a little more detail? I'll admit that it could be a bad sign, but without any particulars, it is hard to say.

Glad you have had good luck with Rolex. I've had two new models and they aren't as good time keepers as any of my Omegas.

Let us know!

Dan
The automatic winding mechanism stuck on the first watch and it would not stay wound. This one is fully wound but just stopped running.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.