Pulled the trigger, the Zenith Defy Classic Skeleton
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Pulled the trigger, the Zenith Defy Classic Skeleton

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Pulled the trigger, the Zenith Defy Classic Skeleton

Ok, I have been eyeing this piece ever since it came out. A skeleton watch was something I had always wanted to own, but somehow the execution of most deflates my interest after a while. Of late I have been visiting this piece in store in a bid to convince myself I didn't need yet another watch...which didn't pan out so well. Similar story for many of us? After the dealer came out with an offer that was a hard pass, here it is on my wrist. What works is the symmetry. Truth be told, I was a little worried how wearability would turn out over time. This is as much a watch as it is a bracelet, it wears really, really well. And this is coming from someone who is pretty used to Rolex's oyster bracelets.

I'm posting a quick shot here, shot at the Tiger Beer Street Lab located on the last level of Jewel Changi Airport. This was taken on the first day, the mega garden in a dome (costing a cool 1.3bn dollars) opened to the public. If you guys ever come to Singapore, you need to pay a visit to Jewel. Will be posting more photos of the watch when time allows!

Watch: Zenith Defy Classic Skeleton
    Beer (for those who like a pint or two): Seasonal Tiger Beer, infused with orchid flowers

Attachment 14075217
    Last edited by ayuboi86; April 19th, 2019 at 04:06.

Re: Pulled the trigger, the Zenith Defy Classic Skeleton

Stunning watch. Very crisp and sexy.
    Wear it and enjoy in good health.
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw
    "Don?t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" Greg King
    ?Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.? Mark Twain
    "The problem with quotes found on the Internet is that it's hard to be sure of their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln
    "A Rose by any other name will smell as sweet. But it does not follow that whatever we choose to call a Rose will possess the Rose's fragrance." BB Warfield

It is to me prettier than most skeleton watches (a competitor for looks might be those clean Rado Trues with semitranslucent mother of pearl dials).

Congrats!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats..Great watch!! I'm soooo close in pulling plug on this watch!! I'm looking this one on a rubber strap!

Beautiful watch, congrats!

That is a great watch, and I love it even not being a fan of Skeleton watches. And the icing on the cake IMO is the gorgeous bracelet that comes with it. Definitely one of the most beautifully made, comfortable and flexible bracelets I have ever tried. It is by no means an inexpensive watch, but I am pleased that Zenith is able to do such quality at that price. Definitely I watch in which I see true value.

Congratulations!

Cheers,
    Carl
    Those who possess a sense of entitlement are seldom satis​fied.

There's something about skeleton watches I usually don't like, yet can't actually define. This one however, yowza!

When that watch first came out, I had a lot of trouble liking it... But it is growing on me.

Bravo! Nice acquisition!!!!

Amazing photo!

I am obsessed as well. Do you find it wearable as a daily watch? I love it, but don't need another dress watch...
    PanoMaticLunar + Omega Mark iI + Meister Telemeter + DA36 + Tropik SS + Zelos

Quote Originally Posted by Maxy View Post
    Congrats..Great watch!! I'm soooo close in pulling plug on this watch!! I'm looking this one on a rubber strap!
    Hey I too wanted rubber strap, but this is the best bracelet out there...go try it on to make sure first!
    PanoMaticLunar + Omega Mark iI + Meister Telemeter + DA36 + Tropik SS + Zelos

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information