Some Examples of Zenith Art Deco Watches...

Thread: Some Examples of Zenith Art Deco Watches...

Some Examples of Zenith Art Deco Watches...

Last week I acquired some vintage art deco watches, the flagship watch being a 1926 Omega, but as a 'Zenith Man' having joined the Zenith Club with my recent purchase of a 'Red' Captain EP, I would be ZENITH REMISS if I didn't put up some examples I found of Zenith Art Deco watches from the 1920s and 30s, some with Tonneau-style cases, cheers, Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images

'Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.' -- Slim Pickens as Major T.J. 'King' Kong, Dr. Strangelove 1964

__________________________________________________ __________
    My 'Show-Piece' - Zenith El Primero 'Red' Captain Ltd Edition #255/500
    My 'Grails' - 1920s & 1930s 18ct Gold Eberhard Monopusher chronos - with a Valjioux 65 movements
    My 'Fav' 1917 Silver Moser Trench
    Various vintage watches - Trench-style, Art Deco & 20s-50s chronographs - especially Eberhard & Longines

Re: Some Examples of Zenith Art Deco Watches...

Very nice. Did you see them or find the pictures on the internet?

Thanks for posting!

Dan

Re: Some Examples of Zenith Art Deco Watches...

Dan - Internet - probably hard to find this many vintage Zeniths together in one place - I started researching Art Deco watches about 3 weeks ago and just kept pouring over various web sellers here in the UK and in the US so for comparison purposes I copped a lot of pics to understand various sub styles and sizes - then grabbed three I really liked last week, haven't purchased any vintage Zeniths yet but the time will come !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.' -- Slim Pickens as Major T.J. 'King' Kong, Dr. Strangelove 1964

__________________________________________________ __________
    My 'Show-Piece' - Zenith El Primero 'Red' Captain Ltd Edition #255/500
    My 'Grails' - 1920s & 1930s 18ct Gold Eberhard Monopusher chronos - with a Valjioux 65 movements
    My 'Fav' 1917 Silver Moser Trench
    Various vintage watches - Trench-style, Art Deco & 20s-50s chronographs - especially Eberhard & Longines

Thread Information