Zenith ADs in London

Thread: Zenith ADs in London

Zenith ADs in London

Hi everyone, first-time poster here and looking to buy my first Zenith watch - the El Primero 38mm. But when I look at the Zenith website list of ADs it only shows some some specific outlets from Ernest Jones and Watches of Switzerland and not all of them.

I tried the watch on in Ernest Jones Brent Cross outlet and think I can get a decent deal in there. But they aren’t listed as an AD, what will I lose if I buy from here?

This from the Zenith site “The international guarantee is valid in all officially authorised Zenith service centres worldwide, provided:
    • Your watch was purchased from an official Zenith dealer”
    It may be the Zenith site is giving you the same issues that I currently have. It doesn’t seem load options properly from the menu and can only find specific watches by searching for them. I would send an email on the Zenith site or contact the store in question

Thanks for that, will do both as I want to make sure that I buy from an official AD and it seems strange that for a chain of a reputable UK jeweller that some would have this status and some not.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Zenith ADs in London

Caveat emptor. I found out today like when you get an extra years warranty if you register the watch on the Zenith website. Its a shame there are no boutique stores in the UK as I'm keen to look at the same reference as you and finding a store with a decent stock is hard to find. I've heard many good things about the El Primero
    Welcome to joining this forum.

I cannot believe that Watches Of Switzerland (formerly Arum Group) would not provide a valid guarantee.

They are a multi-million if not billion$ company.

Welcome to the forum! The El Primero 38mm is a remarkable watch. Hope you can find one in London. If you get a chance, look at it on the stainless steel bracelet as well as the leather. Both are excellent. I only saw the steel bracelet recently, and it is very impressive.

Cheers,
    Carl
    Those who possess a sense of entitlement are seldom satis​fied.

Thanks for the advice and the welcome, have tried the steel bracelet and going to go for that, love the look.

Thread Information