Can anyone help me decide between the Steinhart Nav-B. and the Steinhart Nav-B. Premium?

Thread: Can anyone help me decide between the Steinhart Nav-B. and the Steinhart Nav-B. Premium?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can anyone help me decide between the Steinhart Nav-B. and the Steinhart Nav-B. Premium?

Hello all my fellow Steinhart lovers! I am having some difficulty choosing which to keep. I simply cannot really justify keeping them both as they are VERY similar watches. Also the fact that my car was seen floating past my house due to the constant storms in Chicago is motivating me to get a little extra cash for a new car! (haha, a little dark humor- my car wasnt actually floating). Anyone with long-term experience with either (or both) of these watches?

As always, Thanks!

Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Can anyone help me decide between the Steinhart Nav-B. and the Steinhart Nav-B. Premium?

Hi Paul,
    I do not have any experience with either, but I was surprised that no one responded to post.
    Your collection that is visible in the photo is awesome. Vintage titanium, Nav B chrono, Shark diver on an ISOfrane, Vintage Red, ...Awesome.
    I suspect that the Premium is top row, third to the right. I have become a fan of the ETA 6497 hand wind movement. The Premium has a cleaner dial lay out. Neither is hacking, but you could see which keeps better time. Let them duke it out. I really like the red strap on the Nav-B. I hope you keep the strap regardless.
    Keep us posted.
    "To Conquer the Sea is to Conquer the Soul"
    Attesa

Re: Can anyone help me decide between the Steinhart Nav-B. and the Steinhart Nav-B. Premium?

I agree with above poster on the red strap. Doesn't look like there is much difference between them. Can you still get the premium? Sounds like it's more expensive or exclusive.

ps If you need more money for the car you can sell me that vintage chrono!!!
    Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Moon | Schauer Einzeiger Gold Rhodium LE | Steinhart Nav.B-Uhr LSE | Hamilton Field Officer LE | Volmax Sturmanskie Sputnik LE | Seagull 55 LE |
    Omega Seamaster 1952 | King Seiko Hi-Beat 1969 | Hamilton Khaki 1969 | Laco Sport c1940 | Shanghai 7120 1973 | Pobeda c1960 | Protrek PRG-240T-7D | G-Shock GW-M5600BC-1

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

G'day Paco.....

If you are asking whether you should sell the Premium or the standard then keep the Premium for obvious reasons. However, if it will genuinely help you financially to sell the Premium & keep the standard Nav.B then by all means sell the Premium.......
    James.

Longines -- Panerai -- Steinhart

Awesome! thanks guys! As for the red strap on the nav-b., its actually one of my custom made baby goat straps- pretty unique and one of my favorites!

depends if you want to show people you have a swan neck regulator or not. To me thats it. To some purists they may love that. To most everyone else they dont know a swan neck from a goose strap. Of course it would be blasphemy on the IWC forum or some others to say that but its true. I look at it this way, I was wearing my nice two tone daytona Rolex one day and my buddy had on his cheap Citizen. He said to me "hey you got the time... I said sure its a few minutes past 12... to which he replied... "ya same here."
    Hoopman

Sunny Florida, USA

I like it....

Quote Originally Posted by hooperman42 View Post
    I look at it this way, I was wearing my nice two tone daytona Rolex one day and my buddy had on his cheap Citizen. He said to me "hey you got the time... I said sure its a few minutes past 12... to which he replied... "ya same here."
    James.

Longines -- Panerai -- Steinhart

woah.. those are some beautiful Pilots I've ever seen together so far.

If I was in your shoes, I think I'd keep the premium. But I agree with Riker that if it'll help you financially, then sell the premium...
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=110595&dateline=13096  37814

Steinhart Aviation DLC.
    Steinhart Triton 100ATM DLC.
    Steinhart Nav.B-Uhr Vintage Titanium.
    Steinhart Nav.B-Uhr Limited Silver Edition.
    G-Shock GDF100 Burning Red and GX56 Red/Black.

Hi pacostagli, do you mind telling me where to get that brown stitchless pilot strap??? would definitely love to get my hands on one... thanks!!!
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=110595&dateline=13096  37814

Steinhart Aviation DLC.
    Steinhart Triton 100ATM DLC.
    Steinhart Nav.B-Uhr Vintage Titanium.
    Steinhart Nav.B-Uhr Limited Silver Edition.
    G-Shock GDF100 Burning Red and GX56 Red/Black.

Keep the premium if you dont need the extra cash but dont let go the strap,you could use it on the premium watch that would look even nicer with it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information