Secondary steinhart strap source! Lots of discontinued strap models

Thread: Secondary steinhart strap source! Lots of discontinued strap models

Secondary steinhart strap source! Lots of discontinued strap models

I recently ordered a strap from this source, took about a full week to arrive. The strap great, 100% authentic. Prices are on par with steinharts website. I'm not advertising nor do I represent this company, I thought it might come in handy for thos looking for discontinued straps from steinhart.

http://www.watch-band-center.com/wat...STEINHART.html
    Last edited by skype88; March 20th, 2013 at 23:38.

Re: Secondary steinhart strap source! Lots of discontinued strap models

Yep, WBCenter has been a great secondary resource for Steinhart straps & accessories for years now. I buy all of my no logo buckles from them & recommend them to anyone that is looking for straps that may not be available from Steinhart any longer. Warning though, WBCenter does not stock all discontinued Steinhart straps only some.
    Last edited by Riker; March 21st, 2013 at 03:15.
    James.

Longines -- Panerai -- Steinhart

Re: Secondary steinhart strap source! Lots of discontinued strap models

Quote Originally Posted by Riker View Post
    Yep, WBCenter has been a great secondary resource for Steinhart straps & accessories for years now. I buy all of my no logo buckles from them & recommend them to anyone that is looking for straps that may not be available from Steinhart any longer. Warning though, WBCenter does not stock all discontinued Steinhart straps only some.
    Yes, they don't carry all the Previous Steinhart straps, but a good majority of their standard straps they do have! A lot of the popular straps in various colors, I know of this strap because one of the Steinhart people, not sure if it was Anna or one of the others recommend me to this site when I emailed them about a strap that was featured, but no longer offered thru Gunters site.

Thread Information