Steinhart Lunaar - Where, When, How Much????
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Steinhart Lunaar - Where, When, How Much????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Steinhart Lunaar - Where, When, How Much????

Would like to know when Steinhart Lunaar will be available and for how much. I've seen them on the Steinhart French page on FB. But there's little info on them. Thanks in advance.

Re: Steinhart Lunaar - Where, When, How Much????

Hi Michael - It was available for pre order starting in Nov of 2018 and were all sold out when they were released a few weeks ago. Your best bet is the secondary market, but I have not seen one offered up for sale yet. It is a really popular design...

Keep an eye on the Steinhart Limited Edition's Only FB Page too...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/759879951014682/
    MichaelMaggi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMaggi View Post
    Would like to know when Steinhart Lunaar will be available and for how much. I've seen them on the Steinhart French page on FB. But there's little info on them. Thanks in advance.
    It is frustrating that a lot of the most desirable Steinharts of recent years have been exclusive to a single distributor or a limited edition made for a certain watch forum or Facebook Group and by the time people post wrist shots they are long gone.

I completely agree, the only way to know about these releases in good time is to become a member of the FB groups mentioned. With regards to the Lunaare, I myself missed the original announcement and by the time I got to hear about it all the 111 watches had been reserved. I contacted Watch-Lounge in Bern back in January and asked if I could go on the reserve or waiting list in case any of the 111 people declined their watches. I understand the original reserving was similar to the Omega Speedy Tuesday release with people putting their names down, but not having to commit at that time.

I was very lucky and was contacted to say a few buyers had declined their watches and would I like to buy one, which of course I did. At the time of reserving there was little more to go on than drawings of the Watch and proper pictures weren't available until the prototypes had been put together. Once you actually see this watch in the flesh it is far nicer than any picture can do justice to.

A few pictures below for those who may not have seen it, but as already stated you really need to join the groups. It is also a good environment to discuss all things Steinhart with fellow collectors and enthusiasts.

Ken
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by KJH666; 1 Week Ago at 18:35.
    yankeexpress likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Last time I looked on their site (two weeks ago), they still had a few for sale.

Such is the problem with limited edition watches, when they are gone, they are gone.
    -----

Watches are like whisky. 1 is good.. 2 is too many.... 3 are not enough........

*** THE LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO THE CONTENT IN POST #7 AND IN DUE RESPECT TO THE POSTER WHO HAS HAD HIS PHOTOS USED WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION ***

That didn't take long.

The first Lunaare being sold second hand.

Not mine, no connection, just a heads up for anyone interested.

Google translate is your friend
    Last edited by KJH666; 1 Week Ago at 22:37.

They want 1200 EUROS!!!

That is DOUBLE the original price...
    -----

Well since we are sharing the link for the guy - we might as well tell the whole truth about him - in that his listing shows three different watches - none of which he owns. One of the watches is mine and is on my wrist right now and most definitely NOT for sale. Whether this character even has a watch to sell is debatable since every picture on his listing is stolen from someone else.
    FBPB likes this.

thanks Ken.

He has had his listing ended by eBay.
    FBPB likes this.

Just another scammer from Paris.
    -----

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information