Anyone going?

Thread: Anyone going?

Anyone going?

Hi -

I'm trying to work out driving down on 1 Apr, spending the day, heading back up that evening.

Anyone in the Frankfurt area interested in such a short trip? We'd have to leave at something like 6 AM, reach Basel ca 9 AM, then head back to the Frankfurt area around 8 PM at the latest so that we're back home in our beds later that evening.

Alternative: spend the night in Freiburg in a Hotel. Basel will probably be prohibitively expensive (I worked there for 6 years and we always had to schedule our meetings around Basel World in order to even get hotel space), but Freiburg is ca 1 hour away and would be doable: I even know this great Irish pub (O'Dwyers)...

My interests: Damasko's new automatic work and Patek's silicon work. I imagine that Stowa will also show the ProDiver there and of course there's Sinn as well...

So: any one interested? I can take 4 others with me in a pinch, it'd be more comfortable with three (525TD, and you'd need to be comfortable with German autobahn speeds, but the car tops out at 220 so it's probably not soooo terrifying...).

JohnF

stuffler,mike

Re: Anyone going?

Hi John,

I´ll be there on March 31, already scheduled appointments with Jörg Schauer and Thomas Ickler. Hope to meet Ernie the same day.

Disappointing for your: Damasko isn´t at Basel.

Darn!

I was hoping for too much, then... Guess we'll all have to wait to see what Damasko will bring as a new movement!

I'm not serious enough to want to impose on Schauer, Ickler and anyone there professionally: I just want to look at all the watches...

JohnF

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'll be there.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

Hi Ernie -

On Saturday as well? I'd like to meet with Jörg at the Stowa lounge with some business, and it'd be a great opportunity to meet...

JohnF
    コスト下げ やる気も一緒に 下げられる

Hi John,

Not sure if I will still be there on Saturday yet. I will be at the show on Thursday and Friday and will meet Jörg together with Greg (designer of the new Prodiver) whom I invited to come to Basel.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

Hi Ernie and everyone else -

Just found out today very unpleasant news and won't be able to go on 1 Aug, as that weekend is now totally shot for me.

Sorry, would've enjoyed meeting folks etc., but simply can't make it.

JohnF
    コスト下げ やる気も一緒に 下げられる

Thread Information