Bathys Hawaii - Come and Feel the Aloha Spirit

Thread: Bathys Hawaii - Come and Feel the Aloha Spirit

Bathys Hawaii - Come and Feel the Aloha Spirit

Aloha WUS people,

We are very proud to say that Bathys Hawaii is one of the handful of US-based brands to be invited to exhibit at Baselworld.

Please come in and visit with us ("talk story" as we say here in Hawaii), and see our timepieces in person. Bathys Hawaii founder John Patterson will be there every day, and will be assisted by Sue Hueber, who will be glad to chat with you if English is not your best language. Sue speaks German, French, Spanish and Italian.

We're going to have 1-3 brand new watches to debut at Basel as well as new retail partners to announce.

The Bathys Hawaii Exhibit will be located in Hall 5.1 A33.

We welcome watch distributors and high-end retailers to stop in and see what all the buzz around Bathys is about. 2007 is the year we will expand into the retail markets outside of Hawaii.

And if you are not in the watch biz, know that Baselworld in one of the only trade shows of its type that allows the general public admission. So come on in! Watches will not be for sale however - this is not permitted.

Here's a picture showing approximately where our boutique will be located:

and here's a close look at the black pvd automatic 100 Fathom

April is coming soon, so we are both excited and very busy as we prepare for a 12,000 mile odyssey.

Hope to see you there.

Mahalo nui loa,
    John Patterson

CEO
    Bathys Hawaii
    www.bathyshawaii.com

Re: Bathys Hawaii - Come and Feel the Aloha Spirit

I wish I was going to Baselworld!!!
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

John,

This is fantastic!!!!! We wish you all the best at the show!!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Will you be revealing the new watches and anouncing your retail partners on your website during the show? or will we have to wait till after the show?

Also, will the new retail partners affect our ability to purchase direct, and will it have any price ramifications?

Good luck at the show bra!

Quote Originally Posted by rmillman View Post
    Will you be revealing the new watches and anouncing your retail partners on your website during the show? or will we have to wait till after the show?

Also, will the new retail partners affect our ability to purchase direct, and will it have any price ramifications?

Good luck at the show bra!
    I bet he will be too busy rubbing elbows with all those folks at Baselworld to update his web site during the show!!!!! We most likely will be the last ones to find out.

I believe John will still have a way that we can purchase his watches directly from him. When we spoke in person back in January in Hawaii he had no plans to change prices. He does that now, the prices in the retail stores that carry his watches price them the same as his web site. But John can come along and correct me if I miss spoke on anything here.

Stephen

John, Congrats again!!!

Make us proud when you're out there in Basel!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Your Bathys Bruddah!,

Erik
    San Diego, CA

stuffler,mike

I´ll be there boys, I´ll be there

Hi John, I'll drop by! Looking at the picture you are in Hall 5.1, right? It's one of my favorite halls.

I'll be there on Thursday the 12th (if I make it in time), Friday and Saturday. Let me know what day and time suits you best.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

Thread Information