Meeting with Mr. Bill Yao from MKIIWatches.com >>>

Thread: Meeting with Mr. Bill Yao from MKIIWatches.com >>>

Picture Meeting with Mr. Bill Yao from MKIIWatches.com >>>

Dear all,

Yesterday on Friday the 31st of March, I met with Mr. Bill Yao, well known for his (customized) military watches.

I had a really great time talking with Mr. Yao for about an hour (and later that day at Mr. Schauer's cocktail party). Mr. Yao showed me his new and latest creation. I highly recommend you all to visit Mr. Yao's website and have a look at his special watches! His website is mkiiwatches.com.

From left to right: Mr. Bill Yao, Mr. Mike Stuffler (moderator) and me (showing Mr. Yao my Doxa T-Graph and Kobold Soarway Diver Ivory). Mr. Yao was wearing a beautiful Sinn chronograph. Mike had his Rolex on his wrist.

Mr. Yao's newest creation (note the red date!). The picture doesn't do this beautiful watch justice!!

Personal note: Bill, it was a great pleasure meeting you, hope to meet you again next year!
    Last edited by Ernie Romers; April 1st, 2006 at 21:02.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

stuffler,mike

Re: Meeting with Mr. Bill Yao from MKIIWatches.com >>>

Quote Originally Posted by WatchUseek Admin
    Personal note: Bill, it was a great pleasure meeting you, hope to meet you again next year!
    Same feelings here.

BTW: Bill´s Sinn is a 103 auto with black strap, I was wearing my Rolex Submariner Date.

Thread Information