Seiko Turtle SRP77X SRP775 Lug holes too close to edge?

Thread: Seiko Turtle SRP77X SRP775 Lug holes too close to edge?

Seiko Turtle SRP77X SRP775 Lug holes too close to edge?

I have a question about my Seiko SRP775. It seems that the lug holes on my watch are too close to the edge of the case. It's a brand new watch. My concern is that is a manufacturing error because my other Seiko dive watch has lug holes that are further away from the edge. I'm scared these holes will wear off towards the edge and won't be able to support spring bars. Any help would be appreciated!

Name:  IMG_3641.jpeg
Views: 38
Size:  2.37 MB

Re: Seiko Turtle SRP77X SRP775 Lug holes too close to edge?

Quote Originally Posted by fariddd View Post
    I have a question about my Seiko SRP775. It seems that the lug holes on my watch are too close to the edge of the case. It's a brand new watch. My concern is that is a manufacturing error because my other Seiko dive watch has lug holes that are further away from the edge. I'm scared these holes will wear off towards the edge and won't be able to support spring bars. Any help would be appreciated!

Name:  IMG_3641.jpeg
Views: 38
Size:  2.37 MB
    The 775 comes with a bracelet with solid end link, right? Do they sit flush with the case as they do in Seiko’s marketing photos? If so, it’s likely by design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP, are you saying that the holes are drilled incorrectly/unevenly? Or that you think they should be in a different place?

Thread Information