Coordinator for the Baumuster A Project Needed

Thread: Coordinator for the Baumuster A Project Needed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi guys,

I am collecting in this thread the posts relevant to who will take over from Bhanu in coordinating the Laco Baumuster A project.

Needless to say, finding a person to manage the project is crucial for its success.
    Last edited by Crusader; November 28th, 2008 at 09:57.
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

Watchuseek Journalist Bhanu Chopra's Avatar

Gents,

It is with heavy heart I must bow out of the project co-ordination of Laco A.

I am moving to Europe for my job and that is taking up all my free time for next several months.

If anyone will be kind enough to volunteer, please email me and I will send you the updated spreadsheet for signup.

Cheers,
    Bhanu

mmr

Re: LACO Baumuster A Special Edition (Forum Project Wach) - Discussion Thread

Hi guys!!! how is this project going? yersterday was the dead line and nobody said anything, can somebody please provide me with any information

Thank you

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mmr View Post
    Hi guys!!! how is this project going? yersterday was the dead line and nobody said anything, can somebody please provide me with any information

Thank you
    My understanding is that we are still looking for someone to volunteer coordinatiing the Laco Baumuster A project:

Quote Originally Posted by hotnerd View Post
    Gents,

It is with heavy heart I must bow out of the project co-ordination of Laco A.

I am moving to Europe for my job and that is taking up all my free time for next several months.

If anyone will be kind enough to volunteer, please email me and I will send you the updated spreadsheet for signup.

Cheers,
    Bhanu
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

mmr

Thanks for the explanation, what kind of tasks the volunteer has to do, because I will love to be that person, but I´m not sure of being able to do it

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mmr View Post

Thank you
    Hi mmr,

No idea either what is all involved. Expect Bhanu will get in touch with you to discuss, if not cause he's caught up in his move, try sending him an e-mail. I think we are all interested in finding out what the score is now the deadline has expired.

Any status change?
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

mmr

The day 25 the email was send offering my cooperation, but I haven't received any answer yet, so I guess is time to keep waiting

Cheers

Watchuseek Journalist Bhanu Chopra's Avatar

Re: Coordinator for the Baumuster A Project Needed

Sorry Gents,

I will hand over the duties to mmr this coming weekend when I get back home. I will update the reservation spreadsheet and forward any communications from Laco.

Cheers,
    Bhanu

mmr

Re: Coordinator for the Baumuster A Project Needed

Don´t worry, take the time that you need

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information