Here are details for LACO Baumuster A project:
- beadblasted stainless steel case (side inscription "FL23883")
- domed anti reflecting sapphire crystal
- massive case back with deep laser engravement (mumbered 1-50)
- ETA handwinding movement 2801 with top finish and hack (stop second by pulling the crown)
- blue coloured hands with luminova C3
- brown original pilot strap
- additional black leather strap
- additional display case back with surcharge 40 Euros
- LACO watch gift box
- Laco signed certificate
- Price 560 Euros (without EU tax)
- Free shipping
If you are interested in reserving this watch, please email the following information to [email protected]:
- Your Full name
- Your Email address
- Your Mailing address (where you want to ship the watch)
- Your Phone number
- Your Edition number (please have couple of numbers just in case of conflict)
- Massive, Display, or both Case back
- Strap size normal (16,5 cm) XL (18 cm) XXL (20,5 cm).
The normal size in fact is for small wrist.
We normally send the XL version for average wrist.
The XXL version is for big wrist.
Once all 50 editions are reserved, Laco will invoice you directly to your email.
The deadline for signing up is November 10th.
This has been posted under the new Baumuster A reference thread.
The major decision now is for the blue hands???