***SOLD*** SEIKO SARB017 MINT - June 2019 Model
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By hooliganjrs

Thread: ***SOLD*** SEIKO SARB017 MINT - June 2019 Model

***SOLD*** SEIKO SARB017 MINT - June 2019 Model

Hello WUS - up for grabs is my mint and new Seiko SARB017. I am the only owner and I purchased direct from shoppinginjapan.net right before Christmas - as you will see, she is a June 2019 which by my research is one of the last batches made of this iconic Seiko classic. 95% or better condition and I've worn this piece maybe a half dozen times and the rest of her life has been looking pretty in my watch box - timekeeping was very good on the wrist and I think it stayed pretty much +/- 0 seconds a day, overnight in the watchbox, I noticed anywhere between 2-4 seconds variation so for a 6R15 movement, I'd call that excellent timekeeping. Sale includes what is seen in the pictures: SARB017, OEM (unused leather strap), Strapcode Angus Jubilee w/all links and screws, boxes, tags, manual, and a practically brand new olive green leather strap made by mancaveleather (MCL) - amazing strap builder from Etsy out of Ukraine. All-in ***SOLD***$450.00 via Paypal and fees/shipping are on me (I ship via USPS Priority 2-3 day) CONUS sale only. Not interested in trades at this time as I am in the pursuit of another piece. Please do your homework, I have flawless transactions here with tons of references @ WUS and EBay and prefer to do business with the same caliber of folks. Pardon any dust or smudges in the pics and have a great week!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by hooliganjrs; 13 Minutes Ago at 02:21.
    ekc315 and ravipb like this.

Re: ***SOLD*** SEIKO SARB017 MINT - June 2019 Model

Watch has been sold elsewhere - thank you WUS.

Thread Information