** SOLD** FS: Bulova Accu-Swiss Telc Blue Sunburst Dial on bracelet

Thread: ** SOLD** FS: Bulova Accu-Swiss Telc Blue Sunburst Dial on bracelet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

** SOLD** FS: Bulova Accu-Swiss Telc Blue Sunburst Dial on bracelet

This is a very beautiful watch, with Bulova quality case and a Swiss movement. Bulova has been somewhat secretive about the movement, but it is roumored to be ETA 2824 or Sellita equivelent. The dial is stunning, and the bracelet is unusual. These are no longer produced, but are still sometimes available, and are a heck of a bargain. The case has a bit of an unusual shape, with a significantly curved caseback. It wears more like a 40 than a 42, and manages to be chuncky, but svelt at the same time. I am only parting with this because I have other blue dials in the collection, and incoming, and I am keeping it's silver-faced twin in my collection. It comes in a nice piano-finished box. It is in mint condition. I will add more pictures tonight.

I am offering it at $300.00. Price includes US USPS 2nd Day Air shipping and PayPal fees. International shipping is responsibility of buyer, or negotiated. I am NOT desperate to sell, or to raise money, so don't insult me with a super low-ball offer. I am happy to keep it. I have plenty of positive feedback. Feel free to ask for more info, or a better pic.

While I am not looking for a trade, I will consider interesting proposals (no Seiko, no Russian, no Chinese, no quartz).

Name:  asset.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  42.5 KB

Thank you for looking.
    Last edited by Split-2nd; September 11th, 2019 at 23:58.
    No, I'm sorry, I REALLY don't need another diver, I mean, I don't even dive and I have so many already, ........oooh, how much did you want for that?

Bump.
    No, I'm sorry, I REALLY don't need another diver, I mean, I don't even dive and I have so many already, ........oooh, how much did you want for that?

Bump.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bump.

$325.00.

Bump.

Bump.

Re: FS: Bulova Accu-Swiss Telc Blue Sunburst Dial on bracelet

Bump.

Bump. $300.00.

Bump.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information