** SOLD ** FS: Nezumi Voiture Mecha-Quartz Chronograph Blue Dial

Thread: ** SOLD ** FS: Nezumi Voiture Mecha-Quartz Chronograph Blue Dial

** SOLD ** FS: Nezumi Voiture Mecha-Quartz Chronograph Blue Dial

This is a very attractive and affordable alternative to expensive and FAT mechanical chronographs. It measures 40 x 47 x 11.5 x 20. It is in mint condition and will come with both brown and black leather rally straps with signed buckles. The black strap was never worn, and the brown was barely worn. These look even better in person than they do in the pictures. It has the Seiko VK63 movement. It comes with all its original packaging. You can find more info here:

The Nezumi Voiture racing chronograph has a true classic 60's / 70's vibe.

MSRP for this watch is currently about $342.00. I am offering it at $275.00. Price includes US USPS 2nd Day Air shipping and PayPal fees. International shipping is responsibility of buyer, or negotiated. I am NOT desperate to sell, or to raise money, so don't insult me with a super low-ball offer. I have plenty of positive feedback. Feel free to ask for more info, or a better pic.

Name:  Nezumi.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  52.9 KB
    Name:  20190817_103211.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  44.3 KB
    Name:  20190817_103902.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  55.0 KB
    Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Split-2nd; September 9th, 2019 at 23:32.
    No, I'm sorry, I REALLY don't need another diver, I mean, I don't even dive and I have so many already, ........oooh, how much did you want for that?

Bump.
    No, I'm sorry, I REALLY don't need another diver, I mean, I don't even dive and I have so many already, ........oooh, how much did you want for that?

Re: FS: Nezumi Voiture Mecha-Quartz Chronograph Blue Dial

Bump.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

$275.00.

Sold!
    Last edited by Split-2nd; September 9th, 2019 at 23:31.

Thread Information