**SOLD** FS: Damasko DC56

Thread: **SOLD** FS: Damasko DC56

**SOLD** FS: Damasko DC56

Up for sale is a fantastic Damasko DC56. The watch has seen little use and is in excellent condition. It was purchased new in June, 2019, from WatchMann. I purchased it from a trusted seller, so I am not the original owner. It is under warranty until June, 2021. The case and lugs are pristine, as you'd expect from Damasko's super tough submarine steel. Amazing stuff! It has a mark on the crystal's AR coating, but it is impossible to photograph it. You can't see it during normal use, only an acute angle in harsh light. It looks like a small flake, and is less than a millimeter (estimated). I am often given feedback that what I have sold is, "better than described". So, I'd rather have a buyer be pleasantly surprised than the other way around. The strap hasn't been worn much either, and shows just a light crease from the buckle. The watch keeps good time (although I haven't formally timed it), and everything works as it should. This is a superb all around watch! Please disregard the few specks of dust in the pictures (near "4" in third picture).

Buy with confidence. I have great feedback here, and I have 100% Positive feedback on Ebay with over 700 transactions. Thanks for looking!

***SOLD!***Price: $1395, OBRO. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping to the US. I will ship worldwide at an additional cost to the Buyer.

Specifications from Damasko

Movement:
    self-winding, mechanical movement, 25 jewels, 28,800 bph, Shockproof according to DIN 8308, Anti-magnetic according to DIN 830.

Functions:
    Hour, minute, permanent small sweep second, Day/Date window with new, modified position. Chronograph: 12-hour counter and 30-minute counter on sub-dials
    central 60-second counter.

Case:
    Stainless steel, nickel-free, bead-blasted, Ice-hardened to guaranteed 60 HRC or 710 Vickers, Integrated anti-magnetic inner cage, anti-magnetic to 80,000 A/m or 100 mT, Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides, Crystal gasket resistant to UV radiation, Solid screw back with O-ring Viton™ gasket. All gaskets made from Viton™ which offers a premium chemical resistance and which is superior to most other materials used in the watch industry. New patented crown and pusher system, crown stem and pusher shafts are machined with minimal tolerances and leave almost no gap between pusher/crown and case, but nevertheless do not scratch. Crown and pushers are also equipped with a permanent lubrication cell which eliminates friction. Screw-down crown with protective shoulders. Crown, pushers, and tubes hardened to 60 HRC, Water resistant to 10 bars/100 metres according to DIN 8310. Crystal has a secure fit even in case of a sudden negative pressure.

Dial:
    Matt black with white numerals. Hour markers and triangle at 12 coated with white compound.

Hands:
    The minute and hour hands are painted in matt black with luminous compound Luminova™ C1 (white). The centre seconds and chronograph hands are not luminous. High quality water resistant leather strap.

Dimensions:
    Diameter: 40.00 mm.
    Overall height: 13.80 mm
    Lug width: 20.00 mm
    Weight without strap: 89 grams.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by beau007; 2 Days Ago at 19:28.

Mark

Omega Speedmaster 3570.50
    Omega Aqua Terra
    Longines HydroConquest
    Damasko DC56

Re: FS: Damasko DC56

Bumperoo!

Mark

Omega Aqua Terra
    Longines HydroConquest
    Damasko DC56

Bump!

Mark

Omega Aqua Terra
    Longines HydroConquest
    Damasko DC56

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bump 'er up!
    Last edited by beau007; 4 Days Ago at 15:48.

Mark

Omega Aqua Terra
    Longines HydroConquest
    Damasko DC56

Bump!

Mark

Omega Aqua Terra
    Longines HydroConquest
    Damasko DC56

Bump!

Edit: Now this watch is SOLD!
    Thank you Buyer, and thank you Watchuseek!
    Last edited by beau007; 2 Days Ago at 19:27.

Mark

Omega Aqua Terra
    Longines HydroConquest
    Damasko DC56

Thread Information