*SOLD* Helberg CH6 SS, black dial, ceramic bezel & super dome crystal with extras

Thread: *SOLD* Helberg CH6 SS, black dial, ceramic bezel & super dome crystal with extras

*SOLD* Helberg CH6 SS, black dial, ceramic bezel & super dome crystal with extras

This is essentially a brand new watch and Iíll conservatively rate it 97%. Yes, Iíve had it for a couple of months now, but I would say Iíve had it on my wrist a grand total of less than 5 minutes (from trying it on a few times). I have not even worn this around the house.

I did have high hopes for this watch and purchased a Super Engineer bracelet for it. I think it looks fantastic paired with the watch.

Why have I had it so long, but not worn it? Simply because it is a beautiful watch that I really want, but at the same time I feel it is too big for me. Iíve started to sell it more than once and when I open the watch box and look at it I think ďthatís too nice to sell, maybe Iíll wear itĒ. Well itís been a several weeks since the last time I did that so Iím determined to sell it this time.

This is a complete kit that comes with everything pictured:

Stainless steel CH6 with black dial, ceramic bezel and super dome sapphire crystal.
    Signed stainless steel mesh bracelet
    Maddog black calf leather strap with Maddog buckle
    Maddog shark strap with Maddog buckle
    Black Isofrane
    Stainless steel Super Engineer bracelet
    Screw driver
    Warranty Card
    Carry Case

In case you would like to dress it up, I will also throw in an Android black alligator strap with dual deployant clasp.

If you were to price this out as new today, you would be looking at:
    Standard Helberg kit: $905
    Helberg Mesh strap: $115
    Isofrane strap: $100
    Super Engineer bracelet: $140
    Total: $1260
    And that doesnít take into consideration the Maddog shark strap or the Android alligator strap!

Iím asking $830 for the entire kit and that is a real bargain (everything is brand new). If you are not interested in one or more of the straps, let me know and we can talk about the price. I will cover insured USPS shipping within CONUS and the PP fees ($830 total out of your pocket).

The only trade Iím looking for at the moment is a Raven Deep Tech, black dial with vintage markers in like new condition (I might be tempted with the blue dial vintage lume, but I'm really after the black dial, vintage).

Last edited by LES1200; October 1st, 2014 at 02:47.

Re: FS: Helberg CH6 SS, black dial, ceramic bezel & super dome crystal with extras

Bump

Thread Information