Hello all!

I am selling my JLC MUT Calendar in White Gold with Moonphase (Ref. 1263520). It has a 891/2-448 movement. It is 39 mm diameter and 9.9 mm thin. I bought it from a dealer in Japan.
From my eye, it's a stunning watch with a finely grained dial.Update: Warranty Extended to Nov 30, 2025

Full Specification from Jomashop (edit: watchbase listed the case metal incorrectly)

It was just serviced by JLC on April 2019 and purchased on December 2017.

There's still the protective plastic and **is still under JLC warranty** which has been extended to 8 years from its original purchase date.

I haven't worn it since I got it back, so it is in excellent condition, virtually brand new.

It comes with the original box, service papers, original alligator strap (unworn) with an original buckle and extra black faux-alligator calf strap. I do not have the warranty card but the service papers and the serial number were enough for me to get it serviced by JLC.

Time Stamp as of Aug 2019

Album -**new photos added*
I am asking for $13,000. This is the best price I have seen both on or offline.

Bank wire or PayPal (+3%) shipped. That is several thousand dollars off of the most competitive price I see in Jomashop or Chrono24. I am open to a face-to-face meetup in Hong Kong
It's my second time selling a watch on r/watchexchange . I have bought watches in the past on the Chrono24 and have lots of eBay experience eBay Feeback.

Thanks for looking!
TLDR:
- dope watch
- dope price
- dope extras (full box set, extra calf strap, original white gold pin buckle, service papers, and still under warranty)
- Check out a Grand Seiko also for sale

Name:  45gn1kjdnni31.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  111.2 KB