Alpha Triple Date

Thread: Alpha Triple Date

JMS

Alpha Triple Date

Very nice piece, I have a few of these, these are new. 21 jewel automatic with screw down crown. Display back shows the new decorated and branded rotor, will have to post a pic later. The band requires special mention as it is most solid. This is not the same rotor as shown on Alpha's site. The bottom subdial works on 24 hour time and shows remainder of day left. With day/night moon/sun indicator.

$60CDN plus shipping of about 7-8 bucks
    $50CDN REDUCED plus shipping of about 7-8 bucks

Last edited by JMS; February 16th, 2007 at 04:49. Reason: REDUCED
    The simply pleasure of holding life’s vintage treasures is truly a joy. Some stay, some go to make room for others, you play with them for a while then look for a new toy, it is an addiction at least, a fascination of what is no more at best!

BEST REGARDS,

JMS

Re: Alpha Triple Date

I just bought an Alpha 2 days ago from their HK site (it comes to exactly the same as the reserve+shipping on Ebay for the same watch ..) the model i'm getting is the Radiomir-style chronograph, black dial .. only gripe is the "hour following" bottom hand & nonsensical dial lettering! but well .. for the price .. seems nice .. further comments when it actually arrives!
    My Watches .. click here!

incoming .. Seiko DX, Seiko LM, two almost identical Seiko Bullhead chronos

JMS

Quote Originally Posted by croolis View Post
    I just bought an Alpha 2 days ago from their HK site (it comes to exactly the same as the reserve+shipping on Ebay for the same watch ..) the model i'm getting is the Radiomir-style chronograph, black dial .. only gripe is the "hour following" bottom hand & nonsensical dial lettering! but well .. for the price .. seems nice .. further comments when it actually arrives!
    The bottom hand on this piece does not follow the hour hand, its separate on a 24 hour clock with the day/night indicator. On the chrono the bottom subdial mimicks the hour hand
    The simply pleasure of holding life’s vintage treasures is truly a joy. Some stay, some go to make room for others, you play with them for a while then look for a new toy, it is an addiction at least, a fascination of what is no more at best!

BEST REGARDS,

JMS

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

JMS

REDUCED As Above

BEST REGARDS,

JMS

Thread Information