WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Is there anything I love more than the T-graph?

4K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Brian B 
#1 ·
Well, I have a bit of an announcement to make. When I first saw the new T-Graph I fell deeply and madly in love. :p It was the most beautiful watch I have ever seen. It was also priced higher than any watch I had ever owned. Being a widowed father of two working as a school teacher, I knew getting this timepiece would require a lot of sacrifice on my part. I have spent many hours drooling over the pics and descriptions of other forum members. After about six months of scrimping and cutting corners, this week my watch kitty reached the required amount.:)

Now that I had the money for the watch I came to the realization that there was something else I loved and wanted just as much. So I spent the money on something else and will have to start all over saving for the T-Graph. ( I will have one eventually!!:-()

So here's what I bought with my T-Graph money………

Oh yeah and she said......YES!:-!

See less See more
#8 ·
Wow, What a story Rob. Really wasn't excpecting that at all!-A Roly came to mind!

That is the ultimate sacrifice HAHA! Congrats to you both :-!

Would it be cool if a woman propose to the guy with a Doxa!! LOL would do it for me :-D

Cheers

Eric

#12 ·
And anotherone bites the dust. Welcome to the club, send us your address so we can send you the starter kit, which includes a new bowling ball; a membership to the lodge of your choice; and a copy of "things you always though were clean but weren't".

Just kidding man, Congrats.

#15 ·
Thanks Guys!

I think some of you realize that me giving up my "grail" for a ring shows it's true love.

As for buying her one, I will, but just cause I want it! She understands my addiction but she thinks they look like "boy watches"

Hey If we have a big old wedding can I register at doxa? :-! Cause quite frankly I don't need any china.B-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.