Thinning out the herd, this is one of a few watches I'm selling right now. This is a Borealis Bull Shark, black dial, no-date version. It runs a Miyota 9015 movement, and it keeps pretty good time.
There are some blemishes to the bracelet link near the end links and they can be seen in the pictures. The clasp has some minor scratches as well from desk diving. The caseback has some scratches, those can be seen in the pictures as well, none of them are deep.
The lume on this is great, and I like the blue-purple tint to the AR coating on the sapphire crystal. It's a great watch, just need to recoup some costs from a recent grail purchase.
I'm asking $450 shipped CONUS. This is a discontinued model and I don't believe Borealis has plans to make them again in the near future.
Specs from the Borealis website:
- Case Size: 42mm x 50mm
- Screwed down crown
- Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
- Helium valve a 9 o'clock
- 120 clicks unidirectional glossy ceramic bezel with BGW9 lume applied to indexes
- Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Lug Width: 22.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 2000 meters
- Viton gaskets on case back and tefzel gasket for glass
- Case height: 14.05 mm
- 316L Stainless steel bracelet with precision adjustable buckle
- Swiss Made BGW9 Superluminova applied to dial, watch hands and ceramic bezel
- Gilt hands (hours, minute, seconds)
- Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid