Citizen 8110A Speedmaster (watch head sold, 18mm Staib Mesh still available) on Staib Mesh Bracelet
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wmf

Thread: Citizen 8110A Speedmaster (watch head sold, 18mm Staib Mesh still available) on Staib Mesh Bracelet

wmf

Citizen 8110A Speedmaster (watch head sold, 18mm Staib Mesh still available) on Staib Mesh Bracelet

For sale only: Citizen Automatic Chronograph 8110A 67-9313 SOLD, AKA Speedy, in quite remarkable condition, considering this was manufactured in the mid-1970's. You can read about the details here and here. Chapter ring has a few minor scuffs, dial is clear, with slight duskiness around the upper hour markers. Pushers function all as should, chronograph resets crisply to zero, lume long gone. Automatic wind, also manual winds, not timed. Crystal has one very small scratch just below the middle of the dial, which I had to really search for. The edge of the crystal sits proud of the bezel, making it vulnerable to chips, etc, but running my fingernail around the edge shows no irregularities. Service history not known, but probably due for one. Overall a very cool watch with the Speedmaster vibe. Comes in a nearly new Staib mesh bracelet (shorter version) with the standard clasp as shown, includes one extra link. The Staib mesh bracelet alone retails for $150 and additional links are available online. I would estimate that the Staib would expand, with the addition of the extra link and moving to the last hole on the clasp, to fit a wrist up to 7.25 " +/-. Sale will also include the original Citizen bracelet in fair condition with no extra links.

Watch has been sold, Staib Mesh, 18mm, still available for $60, CONUS, Priority Mail and PayPal fees included.

Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping and PayPal fees. PayPal only, CONUS preferred, but will consider other destinations with additional postage to be determined. The first CONUS buyer to say "I'll Take It" gets the prize. Plenty of positives in the Watch Deals section here.

$225

Name:  citizen 1.JPG
Views: 411
Size:  99.8 KB
    Name:  citizen 2.JPG
Views: 397
Size:  89.8 KB
    Name:  citizen 3.JPG
Views: 384
Size:  90.8 KB
    Name:  citizen 4.JPG
Views: 373
Size:  112.6 KB
    Name:  citizen5.JPG
Views: 365
Size:  93.8 KB
    Name:  citizen 6.JPG
Views: 361
Size:  103.7 KB
    Last edited by wmf; April 27th, 2014 at 18:04.
    jringo8769 likes this.

Thread Information