FS: An Affordable watch - Vintage Bulova Accutron

Thread: FS: An Affordable watch - Vintage Bulova Accutron

SOLD: An Affordable watch - Vintage Bulova Accutron

I have a lightly-used Lew & Huey Cerberus on the way so it's time to make some room in the watch drawer. On offer here is a pair of affordable watches from Bulova and Orient.

I've been inactive in the watch world for 9 or 10 years, so I'm not entirely certain of current pricing on these. PM with your offer if my pricing seems to be out of line.

Payment via Paypal is preferred, but I'll also accept Google Wallet or a USPS Money Order. Prices include any Paypal fees.

#1: Vintage Bulova Accutron (model 2192.10). This is circa 1978 - 1980. Has an Accutron branded lizard strap. The watch case diameter is 35mm without crown, and 38mm with crown. Lug width is 19mm. The watch is running smoothly on freshly-installed '344' battery. I bought this perhaps 9 - 10 years ago but wore it only a couple times (if even that) -- it just wasn't my type. I've put off the resale for long enough, I think. Time to move it along. $135 + shipping. !SOLD!

#2: Orient CVZ0001B Ana-Digi (Quartz). I believe this is the correct model # -- the number on the back of the watch is VZ00-C1. This is an obvious homage to the Breiting Aerospace. A very nice quartz chronograph with freshly-installed battery. Currently sized for a 6.25 - 6.5 inch wrist, with 4 additional links included. $130 + shipping. !SOLD!

The only trade option at this time is a nice leather strap for the L&H Cerberus. Something like this would be PERFECT .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by skriefal; September 30th, 2015 at 03:30. Reason: Add case/lug sizing for the Bulova Accutron

Re: FS: A Pair of Affordables - Vintage Bulova Accutron, Orient CVZ00001B (Breitling homage)

Bump for the afternoon crowd!

Re: FS: A Pair of Affordables - Vintage Bulova Accutron, Orient CVZ00001B (Breitling homage)

Still available!

Thread Information