WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

*** SOLD*** FS - ASTOR AND BANKS POLAR SEA RANGER - one owner - B&P

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Jeep99dad 
#1 · (Edited)
The big purge goes on with the beautiful And minty Astor & Banks Polar Sea Ranger.... one of 10 I need to sell: Mido Ocean Star Tribute, HALIOS bronze Seaforth, GS SBGR311, SEIKO MM200PADI, Astor&Banks Sea Ranger, EMG Nemo, Dryden Chrono...

I purchased it brand new from A&B directly less than 3 months ago and wore it 4-5 times. So it is a Used watch but in very good condition. Very light signs la of wear, it is really minty. No major scratch or dings. See photos for condition. Crown and bezel operate as they should. Beautiful watch and strong value.

This comes with two unworn extra straps too.

$ 675 net to me via Zelle for example, I'll pay for priority insured shipping in the USA. No PayPal Goods Pmt.

This model is $850 new on their site So you can save and get one gently pre-loved.

Please Email me if interested: a6biturbo AT gmail DOT com

TERMS
- The item has been described accurately and photos show its current condition.

-Payment expected promptly, I do not hold items.

-I am a private seller and do not offer/imply any warranty and do not offer returns. You may sell the watch if you don't bond with it or have a change of heart, as I am doing.

-I will pay for insured shipping in the USA. If i consider a non-US deal, international shipping is covered by the buyer and carries no risk to the seller.

-Lowball offers will be ignored

I have had hundreds of successful transactions on various watch forums with impeccable references, many here on WUS.

thank you
Brice

From Astor&Banks' website :

DESCRIPTION
The Sea Ranger is here and is our best watch yet! Built from 316L grade stainless steel, domed sapphire crystal, a 12hr sapphire fully lumed bezel, 30 ATM WR, a military time track and our very first bracelet.

We built this watch to do anything and go anywhere from the field to the sea and anywhere in between. The 12hr bezel will give you a second time zone by a quick turn of the bezel and arguably the easiest way to a GMT.

The case is an a symmetric shape and features lug holes for easy changing of straps/bracelets.

Built to Serve, Built for Adventure, Built for Life

SPECS:

SIZE: 40mm, Lug-toLug 45.5mm, H: 13.8mm
CASE: Brushed 316L SS w/ polished chamfers, Screw-Down Crown and Viton Gaskets
CRYSTAL: Domed Sapphire Crystal w/ AR Coating on the underside
DIAL: White w/ applied markers and BGW9 Superluminova
MOVEMENT: Swiss Automatic Movement (Sellilta SW200)
WR: 30ATM
STRAP: 316L SS bracelet w/ double lock folding clasp

7" wrist for reference

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: FS - ASTOR AND BANKS POLAR SEA RANGER - one owner - B&P

Bump

#3 ·

Bump

#4 ·

SOLD. THANK YOU WUS & buyer

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.