FS: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Deep Quest with Bracelet and both new and old style Ball Rubber Straps

Thread: FS: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Deep Quest with Bracelet and both new and old style Ball Rubber Straps

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

FS: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Deep Quest with Bracelet and both new and old style Ball Rubber Straps

​SOLD I'm offering my black dial Deep Quest with the bracelet plus two Ball Rubber EHC straps. The DQ features a Titanium mono-block case, COSC movement, 3000m WR and applied markers with unique hands and T level three color GTLS Lume along with conventional lume on the bezel. This has the best crown on any watch I have ever owned. My Deep Quest is easily 97% or better. I have both the newer style Ball EHC Rubber Strap and the older style that will be included (Pictures of both on the watch below). I will include two Torx drivers to change out the bracelet and straps. I will also include one spare Torx screw pin set for the bracelet/strap. The watch comes with a Ball pelican case with dive buoy they will both be included with the watch. Also included is the COSC certificate in folder and the Ball hang tag that ties the two together. All other materials like cards and CD will be included. The pictures below show all sides of the watch. I'm heading out of town for a week on Monday (Nov. 5) so this offer is for this weekend (Full disclosure so I can ship before I leave if we make a deal...or so you know why I'm not replying). My price is $2500 including PayPal fees and CONUS insured shipping. I will consider shipping to other countries, but only if you pick up the additional shipping and insurance costs. This is the best Diver Ball has ever made. Loosing almost 45 lbs has it now a little big for me so the Skindiver fits me better. I have many successful transactions over the years so buy with confidence.

Pictures of watch on new style Ball Rubber (Just shot a few minutes ago):

Older style EHC Rubber Strap:

Bracelet:

Pelican Case with buoy

Lume (T)
    Last edited by samanator; November 4th, 2012 at 14:55.
    Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

Re: FS: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Deep Quest with Bracelet and both new and old style Ball Rubber St

BUMP
    Michael

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

Sold! Thanks WUS and Thank you to the buyer.
    Last edited by samanator; November 4th, 2012 at 14:56.
    Michael

Thread Information