BULOVA is one the world’s most recognized watch brands. More, it is a legend of America’s watch making. Founded in New York in 1875, it remains an American company with its headquarter in New York and production facilities in Switzerland today.

If you are one of my old customers, love American watch brands or really understand watches representing genuine value for money, I and my veteran watchmaker honestly recommend this watch to you.

Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:

For full information and history of BULOVA, see:
http://www.bulova.com/about/about.aspx
http://www.bulova.com/about/history.aspx

This Limited Edition BULOVA is in hot demand and is SOLD OUT in most authorized retailers and popular online watch shops. See:
http://www.seiko5ers.com/products.htm

This is 100% Brand New in Box BULOVA Eminence Va still in the watch shop.
It is NOT pre-owned New-In-Box. It is exactly New-In-Box from shop. I will send the watch with box and papers all direct to you from the watch shop.

BULOVA Eminence Va is a new Worldwide Limited model,
with 888 pieces produced only. Each piece has its own serial number.

Please note:
The plastic protective film is still on the watch while taking the photo. This much affected the appearance of the watch. Lighting is also beyond my control. Again, the real watch is and looks much better phots.

Eminence Va is a truly exceptional BULOVA model:

100% Swiss Made (Marked on Dial and Case Back)
100 Meter Water Resistance
Limited Edition-888 produced only

Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:

Dimension:
Case Diameter: 38 mm, Very ideal size. Quite big, but not too big.
Lug Width: 20 mm
Lug to Lug: 47 mm

Bezel:
Black Ceramic Anti-Scratch Bezel

Day/Date

Dial:
Carbon Fibre texture dial with pattern
Very special surface and comfortable to read

Hands and Markers:
Super Luminous Hand and Markers uminous Hand and Markers

Crown:
Special crown designed and made for this Eminence Va model. With BULOVA sign.

Crystal:
Sapphire Crystal

Back:
Crystal Display Back, showing the very fine ETA Swiss made movement marked ‘BULOVA, Swiss Made, 25 Jewels’

Insert image:
Insert image:

Bracelet:
Solid President Style, Ionic plated black stainless steel bracelet.
BULOVA logo on clap.

Insert image:
Insert image:

Movement
High grade ETA 2824-2 Swiss made 25 jewels movement
Signed ‘Bulova, Swiss Made, 25 Jewels’
Very fine finishing

Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:

Box:
A gorgeous BULOVA Box designed and made especially for this Eminence Va Limited Editon. This box is quite heavy indeed.

Special Gifts (All shown in photos):
A specially printed BULOVA Eminence Va card
A small Swiss Victorinox survival kit with:
A small Swiss Victorinox Knife, pen, 2 flat screw drivers

Paper:
With full BULOVA International Guarantee booklet, guarantee card and a list of service centers worldwide. Unstamped and undated.

Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:

Price:
US$590-

Shipping:
Registered airmail: US$20- to all over the world with receipt and reference number (i.e. International signed-for mail). Around 6-8 working days to Europe or North America, 4-5 days to Australia, 4-5 days to Asia. Insurance extra.

EMS International Express Courier: US$30- to all over the world.
I make sure it will reach you safely. Professional packing.

New Old Stock BULOVA Mechanical Watches:
I am able to source some other New Old Stock automatic/mechanical BULOVA models. Please email me if you are interested.

My name (Wien) is listed in Good Guys Forum in www.WatchUSeek.com
When I sell, I make sure my description AND photos are honest and accurate. Please note I do not use ANY artificial lighting, photography or computer skill to retouch my photos. All photos taken honestly.
More than 20 recent purchase references available from veteran watch form members in different states in the USA (NY, CA, WA, OH, OK, IN, TN, TX), the UK, Canada and Australia.

Accept Paypal and bank draft. No extra charge. For any question, more photos or references, please email me anytime: [email protected]