Excellent condition Deep Blue diver, only some desk diving marks on the clasp. Selling because it's frankly too big for my wrists and therefore I don't wear it much. I was impressed with the quality, and the tritium makes this a really fun watch.
Full box and everything included, including all original bracelet links I removed to fit my wrist, and even the unused polishing cloth they included with the watch :)
$650 including shipping to CONUS. I've got a few purchases and sales on this forum if you want to wrangle up my credentials. I can also do a face-to-face transaction in the San Francisco area.
From their site:
- 45mm Case, 51mm Lug to Lug 16.5mm Thick, 316L Stainless Steel
- Eta 2824-2 Movement, 25 Jewels, 28,800 VPH Swiss Made
- 33mm Dial opening, Sapphire Crystal, Inside Ar Coating, Exhibition Case Back, Wave Dial
- Luminous ( Superluminova BGW9) Ceramic Bezel inlay, 120 click Unidirectional Bezel
- Water Resistant- 500m/1650 Ft
- Bracelet – 22mm Lugs , 22/20 (20mm Clasp) Divers Wetsuit Extension, 4 Micro Adjustments, Half Links, Full links , Screw in Links, 4.5mm thick , Divers Safety Clasp
- Screw Down Crown and Caseback
- Tritium Tubes – Dial 61 tubes , Hands 3 tubes , 12 o’clock Pip trititum tube