Beautiful limited edition Grand Seiko GMT -- limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide. Purchased direcltly from Higuchi in April, 2013. Includes all original packaging and papers.
A truly magnificent watch -- check out reviews at Horolograph and a description of the watch within the model history of Grand Seiko's at Yeoman's Watch Review.
When released in 2012 MSRP was $6,300 (without bracelet -- which was additional $500), I'm asking $4,000
- Condition: Excellent (TZ grade ~92% due to faint scracthes on bracelet from daily wear)
- Movement: Grand Seiko Manufacturer Caliber 9S66 (28,800 vph, with 72 hour power reserve)
- True GMT functionality with quickset hour hand change
- Titanium rotor with Tungsten weight displaying the Grand Seiko logo
- Crystal: High definition dual-curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Case: Zaratsu (blade) polished stainless steel with beveled lugs
- Dimensions: 39.5 mm diameter, 13.5 mm thick
- Caseback: See-through screwcase back with sapphire crystal
- Crown: push/pull with two stops
- Dial: Commemorative blue lacquer dial
- Strap/bracelet: Grand Seiko bracelet (purchased separately from Higuchi for $500, original extra links from resize included)
- also includes original Grand Seiko Crocodile band with Stainless Steel three-fold clasp with push button release (strap in near mint condition)
- WR: 3 ATM/30 meters/100 feet