FS: Halios Delfin 500m Dive Watch, with original stainless steel bracelet & NATO straps - 700 USD

Thread: FS: Halios Delfin 500m Dive Watch, with original stainless steel bracelet & NATO straps - 700 USD

FS: Halios Delfin 500m Dive Watch, with original stainless steel bracelet & NATO straps - 700 USD

As per photos, selling my Halios Delfin 500m Divers Watch.

This is the first version but fitted with the later and much better stainless steel bracelet. I have owned from new, have the box and warranty card it came with. Also included is the 2 NATO bands that it came with, both unused and still in their wrapping. Also all bracelet links.

Limited edition and seldom seen for sale. Awesome (big) little watch and the Halios brand in general has a cult following! Selling as I do wear it much anymore and I have been offered a chance to buy the forthcoming Bronze Seaforth.

The watch is in excellent condition - photos really do not do it justice. It obviously runs and sets and keeps time. I have not had the case back off and I am somewhat reluctant to open up for a shot of the movement but it’s all original.

Watch will be sent with signature required on delivery and with track and trace.

Specs are
    • Diameter 43.5 mm
    • Case height 15 mm
    • Case Length 49 mm
    • Case material: Stainless steel
    • Lug Width 22 mm
    • Water resistance 500 meters
    • Movement: Miyota 9015
    • Lume: BGW9 Superluminova
    • Crystal: Domed Sapphire

Happy to answer any questions - but really if you have clicked on the link and photo you would have to be a collector and know what you are looking at.

Advertised elsewhere as well.

Looking for 700 including delivery and PP fees.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: FS: Halios Delfin 500m Dive Watch, with original stainless steel bracelet & NATO straps - 700 US

Bump. Additional photos as requested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: FS: Halios Delfin 500m Dive Watch, with original stainless steel bracelet & NATO straps - 700 US

SOLD

Thread Information