Available is an exquisite JLC Master Control Chronograph in stainless steel with deployant buckle. Worn sparingly in rotation with other watches, it is in excellent to near mint condition with no dings or scratches and comes as a complete set. Warranty is dated April 2014.
A lot of watch for the money, here are details:
- Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Chronograph, Q1538420
- 40 mm stainless steel case
- JLC Caliber 751a/1 chronograph with 65 hours power reserve
- Functions include date and chronograph with 12 hour counter, 30-minute counter, 60-second counter and Tachometer
- JLC black alligator strap with deployant buckle
- Water Resistant to 50 Meters
- Triple boxes with hangtag, warranty paper and booklets
Available for $5,200 including shipping CONUS. 2 day return from the date of signed receipt and only if the watch is not as described or pictured. Lots of positive references.