FS: Laco Flieger handwind

Thread: FS: Laco Flieger handwind

FS: Laco Flieger handwind

I am offering for sale a Laco Flieger. The watch is made in Germany and is very similar in design to the original 1930’s Laco design. The bead-blasted case is 42mm in diameter, excluding onion crown, and water resistant to 50 meters. The front crystal is of highly-domed sapphire, and the reverse crystal is mineral glass. The example appears to have vintage-tinted luminova, and all the indices and outer numerals glow. The display back provides a satisfying view of a nicely-finished Unitas 6498 handwind movement. Included is a special brown leather Laco strap based on the original issued design. In addition, the Flieger watch is also offered with its original bracelet. The watch is in excellent condition with no signs of wear. I had my watchmaker regulate the Laco a couple of years ago, but have not timed it recently. Original box and polishing cloth are included. I purchased the Laco four years ago and have worn it on a handful of occasions. Original retail price with the two bands was $1200, but I am asking $700, shipped via USPS in CONUS. No trades. Lots of references.

Happy Holidays!

-Kevin-
    Last edited by racerx454; December 11th, 2009 at 22:46.

Re: FS: Laco Flieger handwind

bump!

Thread Information