FS: Lew & Huey Riccardo, blue, automatic chronograph, box/papers, original owner

Thread: FS: Lew & Huey Riccardo, blue, automatic chronograph, box/papers, original owner

FS: Lew & Huey Riccardo, blue, automatic chronograph, box/papers, original owner

This limited piece almost needs no introduction on this board, Docvail's stunning blue dial affordable Automatic Chronograph. This is Blue #142, as you'll see on the included original paperwork.

Gallery with added video and Timestamp

Name:  fAT3meF - Imgur.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  1.31 MB
    Name:  72WscVi - Imgur.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  1.23 MB

• Dial: sunburst blue
    • Crystal: Sapphire, flawless (front & back)
    • Case: 42mm diameter, 20mm lug, 49mm lug-to-lug, screw down crown 100m water resistance (hasn't been tested)
    • Movement: Seagull ST1940 automatic 33 jewel column-wheel chronograph, working well, crisp start/stop pusher, reset pusher softly flips back to zero quickly, cleanly, easily. This soft reset is a characteristic of the movement mentioned in other reviews, and I frankly quite like it. Functioning well as can be seen in the videos.
    • Straps: (2) - 1 brand new Watch Gecko Vintage Highley leather strap (20-16mm taper) in "dusty brown" and 1 OEM strap which is serviceable, but I never found to be very comfortable for my wrist size, and the floating keeper has always been a little loose. Erika's MN strap in some of the pictures is not included in this sale.

Asking $550 $500 USD, shipped CONUS, given just how hard this piece is to find and the additional brand new $50 strap. Only a handful of Riccardos (black or blue combined) pop up over the course of a year at this point. I'm the original owner and choosing to fund some other chronograph purchases. I will absolutely miss the electric blue dial and red accents.

The bezel does show a fair amount of light marks, as I wore this in regular rotation for a year or two before getting more watches. None of the marks are deep and would all likely easily be buffed out if perfection is your angle, but IMO watches are meant to be worn.

I have reddit feedback here and an extensive ebay selling history under the name velvet396, I have positive feedback here and here.
    Last edited by velvet396; August 19th, 2019 at 17:41.

Re: FS: Lew & Huey Riccardo, blue, automatic chronograph, box/papers, original owner

Willing to remove the Watch Gecko strap from the sale for a price reduction if that's desired. Just ask!

Re: FS: Lew & Huey Riccardo, blue, automatic chronograph, box/papers, original owner

bump

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

bump

reduced - $500

bump

bump

Bump

bump

bump - will post again soon with revised strap option and alternative pricing

Thread Information