FS: Lorier Hydra - Royal Blue

Thread: FS: Lorier Hydra - Royal Blue

FS: Lorier Hydra - Royal Blue

Hello - starting my summer blowout sale with this Lorier Hydra - Royal Blue model I picked up over a month ago from a fellow WUS member. The watch is in excellent condition with the only blemishes to note being some light desk diving marks on the clasp and bracelet. The finishing on this watch punches way above the price point and that polished chamfer is beautiful. The blue transforms in the light from a rich dark blue/black to vibrant blue in direct light.

This one comes with the full kit. Price is at 325 shipped CONUS. SOLD! Payment via venmo/zelle - I do not use paypal. I have plenty of feedback on the forum and am happy to send any additional photos or videos required.

Thanks for looking!

Specs per the website:

39mm case diameter / 12mm case thickness (not incl. crystal) / 48mm lug-to-lug / 20mm lug width tapers to 16mm at clasp / bracelet fits up to 8-inch wrists

Specifications
    SII NH35A automatic movement / date window at 6 o'clock position / 316L marine-grade stainless steel case / water resistant to 200 meters / 120-click unidirectional lumed acrylic bezel (BGW9) / superdome plexiglass crystal / Swiss Superluminova BGW9 luminous / 316L marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with solid endlinks and solid fully-articulated links secured by screw pins

Extras
    All watches come in a genuine leather 2-slot watch roll with microfiber lining, along with a screwdriver to resize the bracelet.

Last edited by creepshow; 1 Week Ago at 02:57.

Re: FS: Lorier Hydra - Royal Blue

Sold! Thanks WUS and buyer.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thread Information