FS: MINT Panerai Luminor Automatic 359 - Factory Serviced, Under Panerai Warranty!

Thread: FS: MINT Panerai Luminor Automatic 359 - Factory Serviced, Under Panerai Warranty!

FS: MINT Panerai Luminor Automatic 359 - Factory Serviced, Under Panerai Warranty!

Hi Everyone,

Up for sale is my full set Panerai Luminor 359, M serial (2010). 44mm with a gorgeous dirty sandwich dial. This just came back from a full service ($700 USD) from Panerai at the beginning of November, so it comes with a 1 year Panerai worldwide factory warranty until end of October, 2020. This is a key differentiator when compared to other 359s out in the market.

I am only the second owner and am selling due to personal reasons. Watch is in absolute mint condition. It comes with the original rubber strap + a new Panerai black leather strap bought when it was serviced (now worn 2-3 times). It runs perfectly and ready to wear for years to come.

Priced at $4500 USD shipped and insured worldwide. The watch is with me in Taiwan, and you can see my buying and selling history by searching for my same username at Rolex Forums. I am not looking for trades at this time.

Pictures below are for the exact watch and accessories you will be getting. Please DM me with any questions and I’ll be happy to answer them. Thank you for looking!

Jon

Name:  PNFT0QX.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  374.0 KB
    Name:  j6LzKX1.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  322.5 KB
    Name:  v61w6fa.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  329.0 KB
    Name:  MvLlyIJ.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  876.9 KB
    Name:  jr9PsEP.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  907.8 KB
    Name:  tJSU7e5.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  439.7 KB
    Name:  gZlL60Q.jpg
Size:  300.3 KB
    Name:  cwHu88P.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  1,002.9 KB
    Name:  4vyptoD.jpg
Size:  652.5 KB
    Last edited by importstunna; 5 Days Ago at 14:21.

Re: FS: MINT Panerai Luminor Automatic 359 - Factory Serviced, Under Panerai Warranty!

SOLD! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information