WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Mondaine Evo White Big Date 40mm Quartz Watch with Mesh Bracelet

1K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  mrcub2000 
#1 ·
Up for sale is my Mondaine Evo White Big Date quartz men's watch, with mesh metal bracelet. The bracelet has a size adjustable sliding buckle for perfect adjustment to your wrist size without any special tools. This watch has the classic Official Swiss Railways design with superior legibility. This is model no. A627.30303.11sbm. My asking price is $160.00.

The watch is nicely sized at 40mm in diameter. It has a unique big date display at three o'clock, with a strikingly attractive and visible red second hand. It is water resistant to 30 meters.

The watch is in excellent++ used condition, with no apparent scratches, dents, dings, or other imperfections. The crystal is flawless. The quartz movement is extremely accurate. Check my high resolution photographs and bid with confidence.

Please add $5 to help defray US Priority Mail shipping within the USA only. Shipping outside the USA will be at my shipping cost for priority mail international. I will take care of all paypal fees.

Please address all inquiries, offers, etc. to me via the WUS private messaging system.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.