WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: N.O.S. AUTO! BULOVA! Golden D-D BULOVA Oyster Super Seville. Screw Down Crown. Solid P

667 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Wien 
#1 ·
BULOVA-one the world's most recognized watch brands. A legend of American watch making. Founded by Joseph Bulova in Maiden Lane, New York City in 1875, it remains an American company with headquarter in New York and production facilities in Switzerland today.

My dear old customers, I highly recommend this NOS to you. :-!
A heavily worn Bulova Super Seville sells for more than US$100- in that online auction site. This NOS is now rare and costly to find. Sold out online long ago. This should be the last chance to be able to buy this classic N.O.S. Bulova.

N.O.S. New Old Stock BULOVA Day-Date Oyster. Unworn and case back unopened.

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

For full information and history of BULOVA, see:
http://www.bulova.com/about/about.aspx
http://www.bulova.com/about/history.aspx

A classic. 100% New Old Stock kept in inventory for years. Made in 1970s or 1980s. The whole piece is just solid.

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Case:
All stainless steel. Very fine brushing finish on the top surface.

Dimension:
Case Diameter: 36 mm, including crown
Lug Width: 20 mm
Lug to Lug: 44mm

Weight: 110 g. (heavier than most similar models)

Day/Date

Dial:
Marked Swiss

Insert image:

Insert image:

Movement:
Fine ETA 2836-2 automatic.

Crystal:
Mineral Glass Crystal

Crown:
Screwed down crown. With BULOVA Tuning Fork sign.

Case Back:
Marked Stainless Steel Back, Water Resistant

Bracelet:
Original President type bracelet. Solid links. With BULOVA's Tuning Fork sign on clasp. Very well made bracelet.

Also selling the NOS All Steel and 2-Tone Super Seville shown below:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Insert image:

Price:
US$310-

Shipping:
Registered airmail: US$15- to all over the world (i.e. International signed-for airmail). Around 6-8 working days to Europe or North America, 4-5 days to Australia, 4-5 days to Asia. Insurance extra. Can track via USPS or Canada Post website.

New Old Stock BULOVA Mechanical Watches:
I am able to source some other New Old Stock automatic gent/lady BULOVA. Please email me if you are interested.

My username (Wien) is listed in Good Guys Forum in www.WatchUSeek.com
More than 30 references available from the US (NY, CA, WA, MA, OH, OK, IN, TN, TX), the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Canada and Australia.

Accept Paypal and direct bank transfer in the U.K. No extra charge. For any question, more photos or references, please email me anytime: wiensiena@yahoo.com

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.