100% New Old Stock Vintage EDOX Hand Wind. With very lovely UNITAS 6480N Movement. All brand new. Absolutely Unworn. Kept in storeroom from early 1970s till now. Just bring the good 1970s back to you!

Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:

This one is the identical model as the one shown in the PMWC! PMWF Sales Corner. Dial is the same. The only difference is the case. This one’s case back is golden, the one sold in PMWC! Sales Corner is silver.
http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WATCHSALES02/EDOXHWOctagonalBrownJan04/EDOXHWOctagonalBrown.htm

SWISS! 100% Made in Switzerland. Marked ‘Swiss Made’ on dial.

Movement
Mint Unitas 6480N.
Its case back is not the screw type. It is risky to open it with leaving scratches on the case back. It was why even Reto did not open such NOS Edox at first and only did so later in June, 2004 to take photos of this Unitas 6480N. Reto took excellent photos of this watch and exactly this Unitas caliber in such NOS Edox. Check PMWC! yourself if you would like to see these photos:
http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WATCHSALES02/EDOXHWOctagonalDarkgreenJan04/EDOXHWOctagonalDarkgreen.htm#UnitasStamp

My watch skill is not that good. Fellow PMWF! members who bought from me know I usually prefer not to open the case backs for the NOS I sell here. I make sure the NOS is really unopened and undisturbed, from the storeroom to my hands, and from my hands to your hands.

Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:

I keep one of this NOS Edox model for myself. I have seen the movement inside and am sure it is identical to the one as shown in the PMWF Sales Corner. Movement is amazingly clean and working all perfectly. I don’t repeat Reto’s words after seeing this Unitas movement here.

Dial
Brown, with fading toning effect. No baton. Signed Edox at 9 o’clock and ‘Swiss Made’ 6 o’clock.

Case:
Very special multi-tiered, octagonal case. Some call it the ‘TV’ screen, as it resembled the TV of the 1960s/1970s. Unmistakably early 1970s style.

Golden plated. Have slight aging effect that makes it look a bit like copper on both left and right sides of the case. And one or two very minor wears on the upper and lower sides.

These are results of storage from early 1970s till now. To me, they are acceptable. But I point them out for your full information and consideration.

Dimensions:
Case dimensions W x H (excl.crown): 32 x 27 mm
Face dimensions: 27 x 17

Height: 9 mm
Lug width: 17
Weight: 25 grams

Crown:
Original. Signed with Edox’s logo.

Case back:
Stainless steel case back. With original Edox sticker.

Leather Strap:
Old 1970s style leather strap. Croco pattern.

Box:
With original old styled 1970s Edox box. Very nice!

Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:

I am a keen collector of Orient, Seiko, Citizen and several Swiss brands. This Edox, I can honestly say, is a rare and hard to find again if you miss it. Edox has its own taste. Not to mention with a UNITAS! Movement! We all know how hot is Unitas movement. Not to mention PANERAI! It is simply impossible to buy a watch below US$1,000- with a Unitas movement now.

Price: US$140-

Shipping: US$12- Registered airmail to all over the world. I make sure it reach you sound and safe. Professional packing. Watch is in Hong Kong. Around 5-8 working days to North America or Europe. 4-5 days to Asia or Australia. With reference number, we can track the item online on Hong Kong Post and USPS websites.

Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:
Insert image:

When I sell, I make sure my description AND photos are honest and accurate. More than 20 solid references available from PMWF! and SCWF members from different states in the USA (NY, CA, WA, TN, IN, TX) and Australia.

Accept Paypal. No extra charge. Glad to provide more photos. For any question or more photos, please email me anytime: [email protected]