Transparent case back
Case Diameter: 39.2 mm
Dial colour: white
Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
Power reserve: 48 hours
Type: Self winding
Self-winding chronometer, Co-Axial escapement movement with rhodium-plated finish.
Signs of light use on the case and bracelet. Attractive presentation on your wrist
- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Excellent
Also includes pictograms card, chronometer certificate
In-House Test Results**:
Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.
Observed rate: keeps good time at 8s/d
Bracelet Sizing: up to 8 inches
Service History: unknown
*Photographed watch is the actual watch for sale - we do not use stock photos. Photos significantly convey the condition of this watch. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.
**Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher in 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Test conditions and wearing habits will affect your results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.
Asking Price: $3,699.00
More pix, 360 degree views, and make an offer here: https://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Omega-...to_p_1588.html
All reasonable offers accepted!
Paypal, credit cards always accepted
additional 3% discount on fee-less payments such as Zelle, Chase Quickpay, wire
ground shipping fully insured and signature delivered included in the negotiated price. Forum members get upgraded to 2 day Express for FREE.
International shipments via Fedex Express International, included in the negotiated price
PM me on the forum
Message me on Facebook (preferred): http://fb.me/msg/Watchvaultnyc
For FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!
Quick answers to common questions:
Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
Additional Pictures? NO
Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)
Will this watch look too small/big on me? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Big...atch_b_45.html
What’s my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
How old is this watch? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Old...mega_b_44.html
How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.html
Why Buy From Us?
- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the world’s largest watch enthusiast communities!
Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/search?q=site...0watchvaultnyc
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/49411...ltnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/