WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Omega Seamaster Profesional 2254.50 $2,150

2K views 14 replies 1 participant last post by  Del 
#1 · (Edited)
The time has come to let someone else enjoy this great timepiece!

If you're looking at this now, then you know all about this great watch. I purchased from another trusted seller last May, but I just don't wear enough to justify keeping. That's good news for you. Watch keeps absolutely great time, and is great condition for a watch from 2006.

Accessories include: inner and outer boxes, manual, international warranty card, chronometer card, pictograms card. Includes links to fit about 7 1/4.

I'd prefer to deal face to face, between Chicago and Milwaukee, but will ship with payment from bank wire. References can be provided.

Any questions, please PM.

Thanks.

5/8 edit: price now $2,150.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Re: FS: Omega Seamaster Profesional 2254.50 $2,250

Bonus added - Omega rubber strap! Pics below, condition is good.

To answer questions I've received: Watch is keeping great time. It generally lost 3-4 seconds per day, while resting with crown up. Lately I've been timing it in its case with the dial and its gained about 1 second per day. Runs great. I've added picture to show slight mark around pearl. This and a couple on the bracelet are hardly noticeable, and what would be in line for this age watch. Looks great. The red dot is intact. I'm not sure if that really means anything? Service history was unknown when I purchased and the watch has not been serviced in the last year. I've also added a pic of the strap. That strap is great, and a steal to be thrown in! I wore this on a previous watch, but haven't in a couple of years.

Let me know any questions!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.