This is a Japan-exclusive Speedmaster Date, part of the International Collection
Dimensions: 13,65 x 39 x 37 mm
Reference: ST 175.0043
International collection: 1992 - 1998
Type: Automatic (mechanical)
Caliber number: 1155
Created in 1991, 25 jewels
Functions: Chronograph, Date, 24 hours
Case: Stainless steel
Case back: Press-in
Dial: White (PIC 3811.20.00), black (PIC 3811.50.00), green (PIC 3811.70.xx) or blue (PIC 3811.80.00), with luminous "index" hour markers and luminous "stic"
Crystal: Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective sapphire
Water resistance: 30 meters
Practically no signs of use on the case and bracelet. Looks very close to new on your wrist.
- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Near Mint to Mint
This watch may also qualify for a FREE Watchfacts Digital Certificate of Authenticity**
In-House Test Results***:
Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.
Observed rate: keeps good time at 25s/d
Bracelet Sizing: up to 8 inches
Service History: Unknown
*Photos are of the actual watch, are part of the description, and are taken to exceed mid-luxury inspection standards, including Omega and Rolex. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.
** Most modern models from major brands will qualify. Certificate transferable to future owners. Watchfacts is the leading authenticator of fine watches in the USA.
***Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher averaged over 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Your wearing habits will affect results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.
Asking Price: $2,149.00
More pix, 360 degree views, and make an offer here: https://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Omega-...to_p_1964.html
All reasonable offers accepted!
- Paypal, credit cards always accepted
- additional 3% discount on fee-less payments such as Zelle, Chase Quickpay, wire,e;ectronic bank transfer (via Quicken/Intuit) Up to 6 months interest-free, or pay over time up to 36 months with Affirm.
- ground shipping fully insured and signature delivered included in the negotiated price. Forum members get upgraded to 2 day Express for FREE.
- International shipments via Fedex Express International, included in the negotiated price.
- PM me on the forum
- Message me on Facebook (preferred): http://fb.me/msg/Watchvaultnyc
- Message me on Whatsapp: https://wa.me/19147196431
For FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!
Quick answers to common questions:
- Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
- Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
- Additional Pictures? NO
- F2F? NO
- Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)
- Will this watch look too small/big on me? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Big...atch_b_45.html
- What’s my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
- What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
- How old is this watch? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Old...mega_b_44.html
- How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.html
Why Buy From Us?
- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the world’s largest watch enthusiast communities!
Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/search?q=site...0watchvaultnyc
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/49411...ltnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/