FS - Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial Master Chronometer "Blue Side Of The Moon" -MINTY!

Thread: FS - Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial Master Chronometer "Blue Side Of The Moon" -MINTY!

FS - Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial Master Chronometer "Blue Side Of The Moon" -MINTY!

I'm selling my GORGEOUS Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial Master Chronometer Moonphase Chronograph (304.93.44.52.03.001) or "Blue Side of the Moon". Many of you know this watch, and know what a superb timepiece it really is. This watch is truly stunning, highly sought after, and a very collectable piece in the Omega lineup. I absolutely LOVE this watch, and while it pains me to let it go...it's not getting the wrist time it deserves. The watch retails for $13,100 but please read what I'm offering to land this beauty for less.

This watch is in AMAZING condition as you can see from the pictures below (acquired new 10/18). It looks like it was just purchased, and you'd be extremely hard pressed to find a pre-owned version in better shape and with all the goodies. This watch has been loved tremendously and it's evident in it's presentation and like-new condition. It was worn very sparingly, and has been stored for most of its life in a watch box. It's a MINTY one..the crystal is superb, the blue ceramic watch case and beautiful blue alligator strap are clean and right, the ceramised titanium fold-over clasp is perfect, and the dial is simply stunning with all of its intricate detail. When you see the Omega Liquid Metal and blue ceramic you'll be blown away. In my opinion, the craftsmanship this watch exudes is hard to rival. The watch comes with the outer white Omega box, lovely honey colored wooden watch box, as well as an Omega instruction manual/book, cards, and a really nice cream colored (leather I believe) Omega card holder. Everything you would expect to get new will come with this watch. The watch looks and runs great, and will make the new owner one VERY happy camper.

I'm asking $7,500 OBRO
    shipped anywhere in the CON US. Pre-owned examples of this watch (if you can find one) are selling north of $8k+. However, I would challenge this MINTY one is in even better shape with all the goodies you'd expect it to come with. So, I'm looking to move it to the right owner at this price shipped to you. I have bought and sold a number of watches here on WUS, as well as Ebay and other watch enthusiast sites, all with 100% perfect feedback. Please ping me with any questions or offers. THANKS!

There have been a number of threads and online reviews talking about the "Blue Side Of The Moon", so rather than include all the details, here are a couple links to some great reviews of this watch:

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/omega-s...onphase-watch/

https://www.fratellowatches.com/blue-side-of-the-moon/

The main specs for those who don't want to read the reviews (pulled from online from Omega):

FEATURES

• Anti‑magnetic
    • Chronograph
    • Chronometer
    • Liquidmetal™
    • Moonphase
    • Small seconds
    • Tachymeter
    • Transparent case back

TECHNICAL DATA

• Between lugs: 21 mm
    • Bracelet: leather strap
    • Case: Blue ceramic
    • Case diameter: 44.25 mm
    • Dial color: Blue
    • Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
    • Water resistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)

Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by senorgreg; 3 Weeks Ago at 20:47.

Re: FS - Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial Master Chronometer "Blue Side Of The Moon" -MINTY!

good interest, not looking to trade at this time. Selling for best reasonable offer. Message me if interested!

Re: FS - Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial Master Chronometer "Blue Side Of The Moon" -MINTY!

bump

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

thanks for the inquiries, keep them coming. looking to move this beauty, hit me up with with an offer if interested.

Let's see if we can move this beauty. Price dropped to $7250. Don't miss out on getting a MINT LNIB Blue Side of the Moon for a great price. Thursday bump!

Good gift for Valentines Day, let me know if you're interested. $7k to lucky person! bump

Sold!