The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGAs most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brands adventurous pioneering spirit. This OMEGA Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch features a black dial covered by hesalite crystal and graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder along with a central chronograph hand. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 42 mm stainless steel case and presented on a matching bracelet. At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGAs mechanical calibre 861, the famous manual-winding movement worn on the Moon.
International collection: introduced 1968
Dimensions: Ø42 mm
Case material: Stainless steel
Vintage Watch Watchcase type: Screw-in
Dial: Mat black, with luminous hour markers and luminous stick hands
Bracelet: Stainless steel
Movements: Manual winding (mechanical)
Caliber Number: 861
Other: Created in 1968 17 jewels until 1992 18 jewels since 1993 Used on second generation "moon watches"
Water resistance: 60 meters
Visible bumps and scratches on the side of the case - this has been a well-loved watch. Prisine Drop-R dial with incredible patina. Valuable and much desired 1450 bracelet.
- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Very Good
This watch may also qualify for a FREE Watchfacts Digital Certificate of Authenticity**
In-House Test Results***:
Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.
Observed rate: performs per manufacturer specs
Bracelet Sizing: up to 7.5 inches
Service History: Unknown
*Photos are of the actual watch, are part of the description, and are taken to exceed mid-luxury inspection standards, including Omega and Rolex. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.
** Most modern models from major brands will qualify. Certificate transferable to future owners. Watchfacts is the leading authenticator of fine watches in the USA.
***Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher averaged over 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Your wearing habits will affect results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.
Asking Price: $4,499.00
More pix, 360 degree views, and make an offer here: https://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Omega-...al_p_1922.html
All reasonable offers accepted!
- Paypal, credit cards always accepted
- additional 3% discount on fee-less payments such as Zelle, Chase Quickpay, wire,e;ectronic bank transfer (via Quicken/Intuit) Up to 6 months interest-free, or pay over time up to 36 months with Affirm.
- ground shipping fully insured and signature delivered included in the negotiated price. Forum members get upgraded to 2 day Express for FREE.
- International shipments via Fedex Express International, included in the negotiated price.
- PM me on the forum
- Message me on Facebook (preferred): http://fb.me/msg/Watchvaultnyc
- Message me on Whatsapp: https://wa.me/19147196431
For FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!
Quick answers to common questions:
- Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
- Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
- Additional Pictures? NO
- F2F? NO
- Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)
- Will this watch look too small/big on me? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Big...atch_b_45.html
- What’s my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
- What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
- How old is this watch? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Old...mega_b_44.html
- How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.html
Why Buy From Us?
- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the world’s largest watch enthusiast communities!
Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/search?q=site...0watchvaultnyc
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/49411...ltnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/