For sale is my Oris ProPilot Big Crown Date in the much more reasonably-sized 41mm case. It has strong wrist presence since it is a bold flieger-style watch but does not have the ridiculous 45mm case of the Day-Date model. This is the gray-PVD version which is very unique and unlike other PVD watches you may have seen (any future scratches shouldn't be any more apparent than on a regular steel case, unlike how black PVD can highlight scratches).
- I am the original owner, purchased from a local AD in late June 2019 so it has almost the full Oris warranty. Case, straps, crystal, and awesome proprietary Oris buckle are all LIKE NEW with no scratches.
- Comes with all boxes and papers.
- I will include THREE Oris straps: Black leather with white stitching, black canvas and grey canvas. All three came brand new from Oris when I purchased the watch and are made specifically for this model. All are in excellent condition and fit the watch like a glove. Note that the black leather and grey canvas were worn a couple times each and have slight creases which should iron out after a few wears. The black canvas is unworn.
- I cover insured shipping to the CONUS and I ship quickly. All sales final and I’m not interested in trades except for an Oris Aquis Source of Life limited edition.
- I have a number of transactions on WUS, all with positive reviews (search my username in the feedback/reputation forum)
- All details here: https://www.oris.ch/en/watch/oris-bi...-07-5-20-15gfc
Asking $1299 which is in line with gray market prices but mine comes with the extra Oris straps and the Oris warranty (gray market does not). MSRP is 1700 and extra two straps cost another 140. This is essentially a brand new watch purchased from an AD with all paperwork and Oris warranties intact for much less. LOWBALL OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED.