WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD Oris Diver 65 Silver Dial 42mm with Box and Papers

548 views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  cm824 
#1 · (Edited)
**SOLD SOLD SOLD** Putting my Oris Diver 65 up for sale. I got it from a trade but haven't really bonded with it, despite it being an absolutely gorgeous diver. Please see photos below and ask any questions you may have. There are scratches on the caseback and on two of the lugs from what I'm assuming were a previous owner's strap changes. Nothing a visit to an AD can't clean up. Besides, it's all on the underside, so it's not like anyone sees it. There IS one light scratch on the top side of one of the lugs, but it isn't that noticeable. I tried to zoom in on it in one of the photos, and it looks worst in the photo than in real life. The double domed sapphire crystal is clean, and quite beautiful. The Sellita SW200 is running really well, and keeping pretty good time, running at about -10 seconds over a week's time. Your results may vary.

Here is Hodinkee's article on this specific model: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/silver-dial-oris-divers-sixty-five-hands-on

I am asking $725 net to me, which includes Priority Mail shipping in CONUS only, which is a great price for a watch that retails for $1900.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Electronics Photography Audio equipment Metal

Khaki Beige Material property Strap Belt

Floor Laminate flooring Hardwood Wood Flooring

Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Strap

Box Rectangle Electronics Electronic device Packaging and labeling

Box Material property Electronic device Gadget Wallet

Wallet Technology Box Material property Electronic device

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.