FS - Oris Heritage Diver 65

Thread: FS - Oris Heritage Diver 65

FS - Oris Heritage Diver 65

UP for sale is the (apparently) no longer available Retro Numeral 40 mm Oris Heritage Diver 65.
    Black face
    1965 style numerals with negative illumination (big blocks of Lume, numbers are negative space inside glowing blocks = more lume.
    OEM Tropic Rubber strap with Oris clasp
    ALSO OEM Canvas (black) strap with Oris clasp
    Box and Papers

Virtually flawless, with two tiny scritches UNDER the lugs from a band change. The kit is for the canvas version which I had to upgrade to the Tropic Rubber with the Oris strap (and branded clasp) from Toppers. This strap starts out at 20 mm and tapers down to something like 13. Its extremely comfortable and soft, with just enough rubber stretch that it flexes with your wrist and never rubs. Also comes with the OEM black canvas band with Oris clasp, and a Kevlar band. Since I've owned it, I've worn it exclusively on the tropic rubber.

Easily the most comfortable watch I've ever worn. Just gorgeous, the huge bubble sapphire makes the inky black dial like liquid. It goes with everything and gets noticed. Its my favorite watch that I've ever owned. I'm making a mini grail run though, so I'm not currently interested in trades unless you include pics and its a slam dunk - like, yeah, you want to trade me your Ball Trainmaster Moonphase with the blue dial straight up? Ok let's talk. Anything IWC, now we're really talking. Otherwise, I"m afraid we have to haggle in dollars.

Lets start talking about $1100. That will include shipping etc.

Paypal, bitcoin or Ether. More pics tonight when I get home, after I put the kids to bed. But get in line early now!

Name:  IMG_5133.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  1.23 MB

Here’s the eye candy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

And lume of course...
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

FSOT - Oris Heritage Diver 65

Why not give it a bump. No rush also added the OT because im interested in refreshing the collection. Lemme see what you got. Really want to get a nice chronograph. Cheers!

WATCH TRADED _ NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    Last edited by saturnphive; October 29th, 2019 at 19:05.

Thread Information