FS: Panerai 55C 55 C Titanium Base in Excellent Condition with 100% Collectors' Set - Tobacco Dial

Thread: FS: Panerai 55C 55 C Titanium Base in Excellent Condition with 100% Collectors' Set - Tobacco Dial

FS: Panerai 55C 55 C Titanium Base in Excellent Condition with 100% Collectors' Set - Tobacco Dial

SOLD

Up for sale is one of the earliest "Post-A" models from 1999/2000 - a very striking Panerai 55C Luminor 44mm Titanium Base with its unique original Tobacco Dial and its original unworn Croc/Gator strap in overall excellent condition. Millesimation number 1254/1500. It comes with its 100% original and 100% complete set of boxes, papers, and accessories.

MOVEMENT - The hand-wound ETA movement is winding smoothly and running very accurately. There were no COSC certificates with these Base - model watches but I'm certain this watch would be accurate within those kind of parameters.

CASE - 44mm/24mm lug-width titanium case is in excellent condition for its age with some swirl marks and signs of light wear and a <2mm light scratch on the bezel at 12:00 - this mark is surface-level and does not catch your fingernail when run across it. There are marks on the lugs from strap changes and normal wear but they are all surface-level marks. There are no real dings, dents, or meaningful scratches on the case. The crown guard lever moves smoothly and locks back into place securely. Original tubes and screws present.

DIAL - The original Tobacco Brown dial is in mint condition with absolutely no flaws and with thick Luminova markers and numerals free of any uneveness, fading, or chipping. Hands are in mint condition with no loss of Luminova. The Luminova still glows brightly as shown in one of the pictures.

CRYSTAL - Sapphire crystal is in mint condition with no scratches or other flaws and no chipping on the edges.

CASEBACK - Caseback is in very good condition with a few marks and very light scratching but all engraving is 100% clear and legible.

STRAP & BUCKLE - Original 24/22mm brown croc/gator (not sure which it is) in mint and unworn condition. One hole slightly enlarged strictly from the watch being stored in its box in my safe with the strap buckled. Original titanium 22mm tang buckle in very good condition with typical "desk-diving" marks but no deep scratches or other flaws.

BOXES/PAPERS/ACCESSORIES - This 55C comes with its 100% original and complete set fit for a collector. Every item as it came from the AD is present and is in as-new original condition. Included are: brown outer box with label, black inner box with label, wooden presentation box with all interior pieces present, original and unworn rubber diver's strap, undated warranty card with AD stamp, Storici booklet, Libretto booklet, screwdriver, bezel protector, and polishing cloth.

NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE

$4,650 USD OBRO bank wired and shipped insured via ParcelPro to the 48 states in the CONUS. I will consider HI, AK, and international shipping on a case-by-case basis with the buyer paying full shipping cost. No returns – so please ask any and all questions upfront. Feel free to PM or email me at [email protected]. The watch and I are located in Chicago. I have been away from the forums for most of this year, but comments on dealing with me can be found in the "good guys" sections of most of the watch forums, and I can provide references if necessary. I may ask for yours if I don't recognize you.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by birdietom; 2 Minutes Ago at 17:52. Reason: Marked Sold

Re: FS: Panerai 55C 55 C Titanium Base in Excellent Condition with 100% Collectors' Set - Tobacco Di

BUMP

Re: FS: Panerai 55C 55 C Titanium Base in Excellent Condition with 100% Collectors' Set - Tobacco Di

BUMP

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Now $4,750 USD OBRO and Bump

Now $4,650 USD and Bump

SOLD FS: Panerai 55C 55 C Titanium Base in Excellent Condition with 100% Collectors' Set

SOLD

Thread Information