Up for sale Precista 93 – PRS-18Q wrist watch in great condition. Watch comes with original grey Nato strap, case, polishing cloth, instruction leaflet, business and international guarantee card. Information and specification from TIMEFACTORS.COM below:

This was one of the more popular of the Precista military re-editions and is now available again due to overwhelming demand. This model was issued from at least 1989 until 1993 with the ordnance numbers 6645-99, 757-3314. The original had a mineral crystal and was fitted with the ISA 1198 single jewel quartz movement. In keeping with my policy of updating the specification, the PRS-18Q is fitted with a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the underside and a Ronda 715Li 5 jewel quartz movement with a 10 year battery life, the automatic is fitted with the Miyota (Citizen) 24 jewel automatic movement with hacking seconds and hand winding capability, calibre 9015. This watch is made in Germany.

CASE:
Material - 316L stainless steel, completely bead blasted
Diameter - Bezel 39mm, 43.5mm across including crown
Lug to lug height - 47.5mm
Thickness - 12.5mm
Lug spacing - 20mm
Anti-magnetic - 4800 A/m
Water resistance - 300 metres, double Viton 'O' ring seals on case back
Weight - 90 grammes without strap
Features - Screw down crown, 120 click unidirectional bezel

DIAL:
Colour - Semi-matte black
Luminous - Hour markers & bezel triangle Super Luminova C3

HANDS:
Style - Plain skeleton hands, luminous filled
Luminous - Super Luminova C3

CRYSTAL - 3mm thick sapphire, anti-reflective coating underside

MOVEMENT - Ronda 715Li quartz, 5 jewels with 10 year battery life

BATTERY - CR2016 Lithium

STRAP - Grey Nato from TIMEFACTORS.COM

I'm asking $350 (or best reasonable offer) by Paypal only, including fees and shipped via USPS priority mail to CONUS only. Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your interest.