FS: Precista PRS-50

Thread: FS: Precista PRS-50

FS: Precista PRS-50

Condition: ~92%+
    Movement: ETA 2824-2
    Crystal: Sapphire crystal
    Case: Polished stainless steel with solid back, luminous bezel, screw-down crown
    Dimensions: 42mm diameter (not including crown), 50mm lug-to-lug, 16mm high
    Dial: black dial with super lume numerals, date, sweep second and “No Radiations” marking
    Strap/bracelet: 22mm x 20mm Crown & Buckle Lotus brown nubuk strap with brushed 20mm thumbnail buckle and two keepers

Here for sale is the beautiful PRS-50 from Eddie Platts at Timefactors, an homage to the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms – in particular a version produced for the Polish Navy in the late 1960s. Totally solid watch keeping excellent time. The lume on the dial and bezel insert glows well. Comes with all the papers, but the original Banda shipping case literally fell apart and I had to toss it. I have too many watches, so out it goes to a good home.

Comments on condition: the polished stainless case is in excellent condition with only a few typical swirlies that find their way onto high polish cases. Of note are minor scratches on the lugs from strap changes, and what appears to be a minor screwdriver slip on the case back put there by the previous owner. However, no scratches are so deep they couldn’t be removed with a Cape Cod cloth. Crystal is perfect with no marks or chips. Screw-down crown works perfectly, and the movement is running fine. C&B Lotus strap in good condition.

Sale price: Asking $460.

Here are my terms and conditions:

• No trades.
    • Price includes USPS shipping for CONUS buyers only. I will cover the Paypal fees, or I accept a postal money order. If paying by money order, I will not ship until I have received the payment.
    • I prefer a CONUS deal but will ship to other countries at actual cost – contact me for a quote. For security, I ship international packages by registered mail only. Customs and fees are the buyer’s responsibility.
    • Payment is expected in a reasonable amount of time after we agree on the deal. I will not hold the watch indefinitely waiting for a payment.

Thank you for looking!

Re: FS: Precista PRS-50

Sold

Thread Information