FS: Precista Royal Navy Diver Re-Edition PRS-82 in near mint condition

Thread: FS: Precista Royal Navy Diver Re-Edition PRS-82 in near mint condition

FS: Precista Royal Navy Diver Re-Edition PRS-82 in near mint condition

For sale is my Precista PRS-82 in near mint condition.

From the Timefactors website:

"The Precista Royal Navy diver is arguably the rarest of all British issued dive watches, being issued in 1981 and 1982 only. The stock number is 0552/923-7697 which curiously, was also the number used on Rolex and CWC issued divers around this time. I have seen only two examples offered for sale in the last 12 months and both commanded a price in excess of £2,000. Hardly Milsub prices but nonetheless, higher than anyone would have thought possible a few years ago.

This re-edition uses the same ETA movement as the original, the ETA2783 25 jewel automatic. These are new old stock movements which have been cleaned, lubricated and adjusted in August 2013. The luminous is the same "vintage lume" used on the dials of the Precista PRS-20 California dial."

This watch, which is currently out of stock, has only been worn by me twice and is in near mint condition with no dings and no significant scratches.

The watch is being offered for sale with a tropical strap from Squinky, which in my opinion suits the watch beautifully. The watch is also offered with the Timefactors original rubber strap (not pictured), original box and cloth and warranty card.

The watch is being offered for AUS $650, firm, including shipping and insurance worldwide. Payment is by electronic funds transfer / wire or Paypal, with Paypal fees being passed on to the purchaser.

I have sold several watches on WUS previously - references can be found by searching on WUS.

See photos below:

Name:  Precista and tropic strap.jpg
Views: 1170
Size:  114.3 KBName:  Precista and box2.jpg
Views: 1047
Size:  112.9 KBName:  Precista front2.jpg
Views: 1067
Size:  115.2 KB

Re: FS: Precista Royal Navy Diver Re-Edition PRS-82 in near mint condition

Sold pending payment!

Thread Information